Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about going to a sports bar on a date. Is it a good idea?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about going to a sports bar on a date. Is it a good idea?

I'm a huge sports lover n I met this chick on this site who knows quite a lot about sports too. So I was just wondering if I should take her to my favorite sports bar for our first date. I mean knowng that she likes sports, I guess that she will enjoy the atmosphere there. Has anyone done something like that before? I mean it doesn't have to be a sports bar I guess. Any kind of bar or pub.

I've taken a few girls to pubs before and it's worked out fine. I think it depends on the person you're dealing with. If it's a fun loving girl who enjoys a place like that, go ahead with that. I mean since she likes sports and all, I guess she'll like that idea.

Comment

I agree with Dale33. You can't generalze about these things. Different women like different stuff, so it's hard to tell. I've done that a few times and with those girls, it was the best thing to do. Then there are many other girls that I took to restaurants, even candle light dinners. So you just need to read the girl n decide what place is the best. I mean if she's a sporty girl like you've mentioned, I get the feeling that she will enjoy going there. But how sporty is she?! haha

Comment

Got to go with Rex_Vegas here. I mean you're the best person to answer your first question. When it comes to your second question, yes, I've taken girls on dates to bars and had drinks before hooking up so many times. So it's up to you to choose a place based on what you know about the chick. I mean you can always ask her if she'd like to go to the place that you pick, so you don't really have to worry too much....

Comment

Alright boys! I'm pretty sure that she'd like going there. I just wanted to see if people do that and judging by your comments, a lot of people seem to do that. A few drinks before hooking up will really help me break the ice too, so I think I'll go ahead with this plan. Cheers!

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
            GoldieSnitch commented
            Editing a comment
            So how did the date go? Hope that the two of you had a great time at the sports bar

If she's into sports, then having a date at a sports bar is fine. But if its not, just go to a regular one

Comment

Originally posted by JazzPer View Post
            If she's into sports, then having a date at a sports bar is fine. But if its not, just go to a regular one
            What he said, but make sure that her favorite team is not playing or else you might be ignored the entire evening

Comment

• CalmTits
              CalmTits commented
              Editing a comment
              Guess that your answer was based on a bad experience?

• ChokeMe
              ChokeMe commented
              Editing a comment
              Right about that one. Also she might be a real downer if her team loses lol

I think it's a great idea! you guys already have common ground and you guys arent going to run out of stuff to talk about

Comment

Originally posted by JazzPer View Post
              That's the only reason to bring your date at a sports bar

Comment

Don't ever bring her to a sports bar if she's not into sports since she might feel out of place

Comment

I think that's a great idea. Bringing her to a sports bar will make you talk about your common interest.

Comment

If that's her interest, I guess all will work out just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by MonStar View Post

That's the only reason to bring your date at a sports bar
                      Yeah, you would only make her feel left out if she's not really into sports

Comment

Definitely a good idea Bro, go for it and win her heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_Garnet View Post
                          I'm a huge sports lover n I met this chick on this site who knows quite a lot about sports too. So I was just wondering if I should take her to my favorite sports bar for our first date. I mean knowng that she likes sports, I guess that she will enjoy the atmosphere there. Has anyone done something like that before? I mean it doesn't have to be a sports bar I guess. Any kind of bar or pub.
                          I bet both of you will enjoy the sports bar because you guys have the same interests. Go for it!

Comment

Working...
                          X