Hotel dates: are they good or bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel dates: are they good or bad?

I want to invite a woman that I'm seeing on a date to my hotel. We have an amazing bar and restaurant but I don't know if she would think that I was pressuring her...is that a good idea?

Wait...what do you mean by your hotel? Do you own it or something??

Comment

Yes I own the hotel. I opened it 5 years ago and it's really good for food and drinks. Great cocktails so I wanted to show it to her since it's so good

Comment

Hotel dates are great especially if it's YOUR hotel. How many people can actually say that they own a hotel? If a guy owns his own hotel I am there for it. As for your situation, I think that could make a really good first date as long as you tell her that up front instead of just bringing her there. I mean that you should tell her that you're inviting her to have a meal and a drink with you at the hotel that you own. She will appreciate you being honest instead of just taking her there without any explanation. I mean I don't have a problem going to a hotel on a first date especially for hookups and especially if he's playing so maybe try feeling the situation out first if you want to keep it a surprise but if it were up to me...I would just tell her

Comment

I love hotel dates. They are all about getting to the point. Plus everything's right there for you to enjoy. I do them all the time. It is a good excuse to get dressed up and wear your heels and be fancy for a night. I don't mind having a date at a hotel especially when it's a nice hotel which it seems like yours is

Comment

I would love if a guy said that he wanted to invite me to his hotel but I would have to meet with him before hand so that I know what he's like. Otherwise I would love to do it. It's like getting VIP treatment and a date in one. Love it

Comment

Thank you for your help. Given me a lot of think about

Comment

I wouldn't mind it so much

Comment

If one of you is staying at the hotel and you've got money to burn, then go ahead and have your date there. If not just a fancy restaurant would do

Comment

Originally posted by I_am_the_egg_man View Post
                    Yes I own the hotel. I opened it 5 years ago and it's really good for food and drinks. Great cocktails so I wanted to show it to her since it's so good
                    If that's the case then you can do it in your hotel. But it will be better if you have those food and drinks at the restaurant and not in the Penthouse suite

Comment

Originally posted by ThristyMisty View Post

If that's the case then you can do it in your hotel. But it will be better if you have those food and drinks at the restaurant and not in the Penthouse suite
                      She's right since if you're going to have your date inside the room, she might think that sex is all that you're after

Comment

• AbsTrack
                        AbsTrack commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's really awful if their going to have the date inside a room

• RopeShow
                        RopeShow commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yeah it kinda is. Unless she's into hotel room dates which i highly doubt

The last two answers are the way to go when it comes to your situation. You don't want to give your date the wrong impression that all you're after is the sex

Comment

good luck getting her to your hotel in the first place lmao

Comment

• CalmTits
                          CalmTits commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And if I was the girl, I would think that he's just being a show off

• RopeShow
                          RopeShow commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The girl would be "where the fuck are you bringing me?".

• CalmTits
                          CalmTits commented
                          Editing a comment
                          For all we know, he has already done something similar before

I personally think that there's nothing wrong with inviting her in your own hotel, this might turn out to be a plus point for her. You shouldn't worry and the girl is a lucky one.

Comment

Working...
                        X