Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am thinking of inviting her over to cook for her. Will she like that?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am thinking of inviting her over to cook for her. Will she like that?

I've been travelling for a while now and eating out and just generally being unhealthy and now I'm finally back home and I want to enjoy staying in and eating my own food and enjoying my own space. The problem is that I have a few dates lined up with beautiful women and I want to invite them to my home for a homecooked meal to get two birds with one stone. I'm just tired of eating out and I just want something fun and casual since that's the kind of guy that I am. What do you guys think?

Homecooked meals are always a good sign with women and is really impressive as long as it tastes good and isn't just popping a frozen lasagna in the oven lol. Shows that you can be domestic and also most of us are too busy to cook for ourselves so we appreciate being treated to a home meal from a guy. But that's just as long as you don't invite them over for the first date...they're going to think that you are creepy if you just invite them up to your apartment for a first date. The only way that I would say that this is a good idea is if you have other dates with them and then it might be a fun idea..Save it for at least 3 weeks of dating so like 6 dates instead. Girls love guys who can cook but not guys that are creepy

Comment

Don't be cheap. Take her out. Girls pay attention to how much money guys spend on them especiallly for the first date

Comment

Seems a little cheap to me...also I wouldn't go to any strange guy's house for a date

Comment

I think that it could be fun. I like men who can cook and I like seeing what they live like. If they're really messy or if they have a stylish apartment. Also if a guy says that he cooks but his kitchen doesn't look used then I know that he's lying. I would love going to his apartment for a homecooked meal

Comment

Not if I haven't seen them before

Comment

It could be sweet, it could also look a little cheap or creepy. Unless it's like a penthouse apartment and you have your own private elevator. Then it's just showing off. You can't really control how it looks or how she feels about it. I would definitely suggest it to her before you do anything though. It depends on what your relationship is and what type of woman she is. As you can some women llike that idea and some don't. You should figure out what she might like before by asking her what she thinks. Maybe there's a happy compromise between the two of you. Like the other commenter was suggesting...maybe a cooking class could do the trick

Comment

And how can I tell if she would like it? You're giving me a lot of information and opinions but not actually giving me any solid answers

Comment

I mean that's the advice that we're giving you. Those are the "solid answers" that you're talking about but you just want an answer that you agree with and we're not giving it to you. What we're saying is that you should talk to this woman instead of making all the decisions for her without consulting her at all. I'm not sure that you got that so we'll go over it again. ASK HER. Well you could just ask her...or you could figure it out from her personality. If she's high maintenace home cooked meals aren't going to cut it. Like the rest of them said she's going to think that you're cheap or that you don't care about impressing her. If you want to do the homecooking thing...maybe try doing a cooking class or something. That's a little more put together than just cooking at home

Comment

If it would be a first date it might creep her out. If you've been out for a couple of dates and you really know how to cook, then it is fine that you have her over. But if you count making mac and cheese as dinner, might as well take her out.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcyPlayground View Post
                      If it would be a first date it might creep her out. If you've been out for a couple of dates and you really know how to cook, then it is fine that you have her over. But if you count making mac and cheese as dinner, might as well take her out.
                      I agree with her. As long as its not the first date and you really know how to cook, then she might like that

Comment

There are restaurant that serve healthy food, why not just go there? Ladies might find it suspicious if you invite them over to your place during your first date

Comment

If you want something to happen after dinner then choose to cook for her. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X