Help! First date ideas needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! First date ideas needed

I've been talking to this girl online for a while now. She's finally visiting me and I need ideas of where to take her out for our first date! I want to really impress her and I am running out of ideas of where to take her and the date is coming up quick so I need help ASAP. She's stunning and I want tto make it so tthat she can have a good time and be impressed by me so that we can go on a second date and even more dates after. She's travelling into the city so I want to show her a good time. HELP

You're overcomplicating things. You should just think about what's your favorite places to go when you're on a date. You want to enjoy yourself too and it's not a good idea to try out a really new place just in case. You want to make it as easy as possible. Also pick a place that you can walk to easily or a neighborhood that you can walk around that way your date doesn't have to stop at just dinner. A fun outta the way spot or a neighborhood that you like to go is what I would recommend for a first date. You can even show her your favorite restaurant or bar. She probably wants to see the city but also wants to know what you like so that she can get to know you better. Our favorite places can say a lot about the type of person you are. She will respond better than if you took her to a really fancy place and were uncomfortable with it

Comment

Restaurants and bars are boring! Escape rooms are the way to go. I did one of those for a date and it was the most fun that I had in years! It's not for someone who is claustrophobic or doesn't like competitive games then I probably wouldn't do it but if not then you have to do it. It's a game where you have to figure out the puzzles to get out of this locked room and they have all different stories depending on your city. The one that I went we had to defuse a bomb! Yeah it's crazy fun and your date will never forget it

Comment

Experiences are definitely more fun that just getting food. Although you can kinda combine them. I've been to restaurants where they cook your food right in front of you and there's other places where you make your own food. Or you could always try a cooking class. If you want to impress her then you should definitely consider going for more of an experience type day. I do like those kinds of dates but I always get weirded out when I go out and there isn't some kind of meal or dessert option since you usually go out around meal times so I think combining things could work for your situation as well. You can always ask her to grab food afterwards and if she agrees then you know that she enjoyed herself and wants to spend more time with you if that's something that you're worried about. You could also do some kind of show like a movie and dinner or even like a theatre show or concert just make sure that you check in with her first to see if she would like that

Comment

I actually really like dates where I learn something new or do things that you wouldnt normally do. Just casual fun hangout type dates where you get to do something new and fun. I got taken to a wine and painting class on date. It was really fun and we got to take the paintings home too so you could try to find something like that in your city. Or any other kind of event date

Comment

Well at least that's slightly more interesting than just eating together. I actually have this thing that I don't like eating in public or in front of strangers so I prefer dates that aren't just getting food. Still think you should think outside of the box and consider doing something totally crazy and out there so that she will be really impressed by you

Comment

Yeah like a scavenger hunt! You can just go around finding things to see or take pics of. That's kinda fun

Comment

Gonna weigh in here cause I agree. Ya gotta make an effort today and be creative when it comes to dates. Food doesn't cut it anymore. Check out the coolest places to go in your city to find out the best date ideas

Comment

Take her to a strip club. She'll never expect that and strip clubs are the like the new nightclubs. They got great music and drinks. We get a lot of people on dates and even first dates especially the high end ones that look like classy lounges and have mixers

Comment

Uhhh..I don't know how impressed she would be by that

Comment

Sometimes the usual dinner, movie and drinks or dinner and drinks will be fine. What is important is you make sure that she's having a great time. Besides if you've been talking with her for a while, then you would already know what she's into

Comment

Try to do something that you're both into (and we're not talking about sex lol). Go see a movie or a band, then grab a meal or drinks afterwards

Comment

• RopeShow
                          RopeShow commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What kind of meal are we going to have sweetie? Lol

• StickyDickie
                          StickyDickie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Karaoke sounds fun, more fun if you can't sing a tune,

Hey how did the date go?

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDickie View Post
                          Try to do something that you're both into (and we're not talking about sex lol). Go see a movie or a band, then grab a meal or drinks afterwards
                          And since she's not from around your area, you can also show her around

Comment

Take her to a concert, POP R&B would be nice, so you could sway your hips with her

Comment

• TittyTassle
                              TittyTassle commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Is this something from experience or is it one of the things that would be done to you during a date?
                          Working...
                          X