Movies Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies Please

Please recommend a good movie for a "netflix and chill" date on the weekend. Also, do you have some tips on how to make the usual movie at home extra special.

To make it extra special? Cook for your date or probably prepare a candlelight dinner first before jumping in to the movie. Did it with my ex and he was so happy about it that he requested to do it again. Of course, the night ended with hella sex..

Comment

Movies okay but first what do you both like? action, fiction, horror, documentary?

Comment

Stranger things and umbrella academy are fun to watch. If you want romantic ones, I definitely recommend Nicholas Spark's movies.

Comment

To make it extra special? why don't you guys watch the recent conjuring movie. I bet both of you would be screaming lol.

Comment

• CarolNM
            CarolNM commented
            Editing a comment
            Not a good scream I guess. I love moans more than scream so I don't think this movie is for me lol

Watch a sex movie while being naked and the first one to touch the other loses the game and will have to do everything the winner wants them to do (sexual acts of course)!

Comment

• Olga78
            Olga78 commented
            Editing a comment
            or giving someone a deep throat but once he moans. you stop it. if he moves, you stop it. and you only let him move or make a sound when he already spills his cum. Oh I am telling you, my man was in tears. lol

I prefer this over a movie lol! Just go for sex with your date and not waste any time! Way better!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Olga78
            Olga78 commented
            Editing a comment
            having sex during a movie is also good. and did you not miss all the cinema crimes? especially if you know someone is looking. the thrill of all the naughty things you do.

there's so many special you are looking for .. LOL only special that matters is a special fuck.

Comment

• Cynthax12
            Cynthax12 commented
            Editing a comment
            So a special someone does not matter at all to you?

• darkside9
            darkside9 commented
            Editing a comment
            it would be more interesting to just do a strip tease or lap dance than movies right? or being blind folded and guess what you are touching. those games can surely tense up the evening.. it makes it spicier

Originally posted by maritte029 View Post
          Please recommend a good movie for a "netflix and chill" date on the weekend. Also, do you have some tips on how to make the usual movie at home extra special.
          try Kate! I just watched that movie and that is so awesome. not gonna get you horny but really good to watch

Comment

• darkside9
            darkside9 commented
            Editing a comment
            it is an action movie. where is the fun on it? lol you need to find something that can make your pussy wet., Or you will end up just sleeping after the movie
        Working...
        X