Home Date Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Date Ideas

We were planning to go for a vacation for our anniversary but it was cancelled because of the pandemic so I am just planning to it at home or date that is safe for in this tough time. Any at home date ideas?

Candlelight dinner is the best. You just need a little props to make your place romantic. You can also cook your partners favorite food he will surely appreciate it.

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      What if she can't cook? Will ordering food be okay? Or it will ruin the romantic setting of the date?

A simple dinner would be fine. Order take outs then watch your favorite movies together.

Comment

My boyfriend and I had at an at home date too, I just cooked his favorite food for dinner then after that, we both sat down drinking beers with our favorite country music as background song.

Comment

• AbsTrack
        AbsTrack commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I'm also a country music fan and I kinda miss going to live concerts.

• PussyGalore
        PussyGalore commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too, hoping concerts will be back in next month or next next month.

It was nice after all. Just a simple night

Comment

Since my boyfriend and I are both stuck at home, I often joined him in his video games and he too sometimes joined me in my home activities, that's our kind of date everyday.

Comment

• CalmTits
          CalmTits commented
          Editing a comment
          Any fun video games recommendation? Not really into it but I'm a little bored now, lol.

• TittyTassle
          TittyTassle commented
          Editing a comment
          We love mobile legends. He is super into it and I got hooked as well especially while quarantining, lol.

ChokeMe you can try some fun board games. You can also add some beer or alcohol if you want.

Comment

• AbsTrack
          AbsTrack commented
          Editing a comment
          What are some fun board games you can recommend?

• GoldieSnitch
          GoldieSnitch commented
          Editing a comment
          AbsTrack pass the pig and monopoly deal is our favorite as well as the onitama.

You can organize an activity or do the hobbies that the both of you wanted to try like painting, baking, exercising, etc.

Comment

• AddyWilliams
          AddyWilliams commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a nice idea, most people are doing this now because they have a lot of time compared before. This quarantine made me declutter my closet, lol.

• AmethystRockStar
          AmethystRockStar commented
          Editing a comment
          AddyWilliams that's a great thing to do, I'm sure your closet have much bigger space now.

You can try a movie date at home. Setting up a projector to have a wide screen or you can also use you TV if you want. Then have some foods too.

Comment

• LowBlowJojo
          LowBlowJojo commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have any movie recommendations for that?

• LowBlowJojo
          LowBlowJojo commented
          Editing a comment
          Also planning to have a home date and been interested in a movie home date.

• ThristyMisty
          ThristyMisty commented
          Editing a comment
          It depends on your girl and your preference. I like classic and romantic movies and my favorite is the notebook. I could watch it over and over again but my boyfriend is into action and sci-fi so depending on our mood.

Men acknowledge effort so I'm sure that whatever home date ideas you'll come up with, he'll appreciate it.

Comment

• PussyGalore
          PussyGalore commented
          Editing a comment
          This is totally nice to know, I mean I already know about it but seeing this comment from a man here just flatters my heart.

Try the DIY Romantic Spa Night at home. There are videos about it on YouTube super easy and most of the things you need can be found in your skincare routine.

Comment

• JazzPer
          JazzPer commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sure these things are not available in my skincare routine because technically, I don't have one. lol.

• MarcyPlayground
          MarcyPlayground commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, I totally understand as most men does not have skin care routine you only used soap for everything while us women are more complicated lol.

My boyfriend and I always have a breakfast date in bed. It was one of our favorite thing to do especially when we're both off from work.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
          MarlaZinger commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you the one who prepares the food for the breakfast date or is it your boyfriend? and what are the usual food that you includes in that meal? Plainly for breakfast or you cook something else?

• PurpleElla
          PurpleElla commented
          Editing a comment
          We always have the brunch meal and a cup of coffee for him and a cup of tea for me. I do the preparation of the food most of the time but he would do it sometimes especially when I'm not feeling well.

You can try recreating your first date 😊 or maybe create a video on all of your memories together, that would be so cute.

Comment

Working...
        X