Virtual Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Dates

What are some virtual dates you can think of while you're both under quarantine and can't physically stay with each other? For me, I initiate a FaceTime with him and we also watch the same show as I video chat him.

Schedule a gym date to take a class together and watch live streams of fitness trainers. You will both be sweaty in the end and it's fun.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      This might work if the both of you are health buffs, what are you going to suggest for the ones who are not a fan of excercising?

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      My partner is also a fitness junkie. I'll recommend him this one so we set up a date and watch live stream together.

• Sia55
      Sia55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that taking an online fitness class is a good idea for a virtual date?

I would suggest to watch movies at the same time. But the two movies that you're going to watch is either your favorite or the other persons favorite. Also the occasional online sex to keep things spicy between the two of you.

Comment

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're referring to online sex is it a video chat where both of you will masturbate? Or just sexy chats?

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of movies are we talking about here? Are they the regular ones or the naughty/raunchy ones?

• Caroline26
      Caroline26 commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on what they both want but I go with romantic films ThristyMisty . I think sexy chat will do ShayaLDF

It would be better if you ask the ones who've been in long distance relationships since they're the ones who are considered the experts when it comes to making sure the relationship would still work even if you're not together.

Comment

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. LDR couples got lots of ideas when it comes to virtual dates and they do it most of the time.

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you've never been in a long distance relationship that's why you're clueless about it. MarrahJA

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think all they can advice you is they will schedule a call or they will chat with you when they're not busy.

If both of you are a gamer then you should try playing an online multiplayer game so both of you can interact.

Comment

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you and the guy that you're seeing are gamers that's why you suggested for them to play video games?

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I enjoy playing video games every once in a while. Why you asked? Are you a gamer as well?

I would suggest if you're going to have that virtual date during dinner time, make sure that you're going to eat the same thing so that it would feel like you're together.

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      What if one of you doesn't know how to cook? Are you going to suggest to have some food delivered to them instead?

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to have a virtual date with you if you're not seeing anyone at the moment. PussyGalore

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      GoldieSnitch Yes, delivery food will do.

I can't really think of a good virtual date because I'm more of a sociable in person where I can see him without looking at the screen.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you can still do them even if you're a sociable person. Since the only difference is that you can't touch him in person but you can still talk to him using different apps.

• LowBlowJojo
      LowBlowJojo commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also not used on an online date and I prefer to be with her physically but I can't.

Maybe do the skype thing and make a list of questionnaires that you want to ask with your partner and put them on a piece of paper and you'll draw a strip and ask him/her that question.

Comment

• NaughtyNCute
      NaughtyNCute commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you can do it electronically if you got an app for that but it's more resourceful if you'll do it manually

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this something that you've done with your boyfriend before?

Oh Gosh! I don't know how couples do it. I think we will just call when we are both in bed and say each other's goodbye and we sleep at the same time.

Comment

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like talking or chatting with your friends via text or facetime. Can't believe that you don't know how to do a virtual date lol.

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that the two of you will just sleep and not do anything naughty before going to sleep?
Working...
X