Cheap Date Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Date Ideas

A lot of us fancy having a date in a restaurant but there's a time where we need to budget both our money so I'm asking if you got any ideas on dating without spending too much money like for me I'll do homemade sandwiches and go on a picnic with my date.

I'll just invite him over and watch Netflix or movies with chips and popcorn. It's more fun rather than going to the cinema.

Comment

• Cransha30
      Cransha30 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also prefer this rather than going to the cinema on the very first date and he does not need to show off because I'm fine with cheap dates.

Maybe cooking some pasta with some cheap one over at his place would be a nice cheap date. But if you don't know how to cook, just order something and have it delivered.

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes, I love making pasta as well and making some homemade pizza will be a great cheap date for me to do.

I would suggest that the two of you walk around the park and once you're hungry, just walked into the nearest supermarket and go to the food samples stand and eat there lol.

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that would work if you just started dating. I feel that this is for couple who's been together for quite sometime already.

• queenbee
      queenbee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, just buy something on the streets like finger foods and eat it in the park.

• GraceASD
      GraceASD commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's a really good idea. Also that can be a good indicator on whether your date is down for anything and not choosy.

I once dated a food critic and we would go out on dates on restaurants that he's supposed to write about. So all our meals were either complimentary ones or paid by his employer.

Comment

• ONENINE
      ONENINE commented
      Editing a comment
      What are your thoughts about the food that they served? You must have helped him with the critic as well.

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he tried getting your opinion in terms of how the food was served and the ambiance of the place so that he can get another perspective for his review?

• IThinkUKnoe
      IThinkUKnoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he would ask about my opinion about the food as well as the service but mostly it feels like we are just sharing each others thoughts on the place we chose for our date lol. addictedcansi

My boyfriend and I love going for a walk, hike or a drive. We always seem to be able to have great conversations during that quiet time without spending too much money and we're being practical.

Comment

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that going out for a drive can count as something cheap unless you have an electric car or you're always able to get free gasoline.

Put a large inflatable pool in your yard as you chill with your partner and it's kinda fun.

Comment

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      What are they going to do if they live in an apartment complex and there's no yard? Are you suggesting that they put the pool on the rooftop and chill there?

• Jennstone71
      Jennstone71 commented
      Editing a comment
      That could work but it's better for them to stay indoors and just chill with netflix.

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about a specific time to stay indoors? because now we got covid virus outside.

The cheapest thing that I can think of is by doing it at home and preparing it yourselves. I bet that your partner would appreciate it especially if they knew that you exerted a lot of effort for it.

Comment

• JessaMINELO
      JessaMINELO commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually cooked for your partner before? Or that's something that your partner did for you?

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes and make sure you're not a shitty cook or it will be a disaster lol.

Build a tent and make a bonfire. I know you need to make an effort out of this enough but it's so relaxing and sweet. You can even roast marshmallows and play the guitar, exchange stories and make out in the tent.

Comment

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's nice but do you prefer it to be beside your house or somewhere in the woods or forest?

• Mariannelou
      Mariannelou commented
      Editing a comment
      What if there is no camping site near the place that they're living in? Where would you suggest that they would do that?

One of the cheap date ideas I can think of is to go stargazing. Find a perfect view and maybe bring your telescope with you and enjoy the view as you embrace each other and gaze through the stars at night as you both lay down on the grass.

Comment

• Synthia14
      Synthia14 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that there are places near your area where you there is minimal light pollution that's why you're able to do some stargazing.
Working...
X