Date at home?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date at home?

Others here had posted the various places that people could have dates to.

But what would you do if he insists to have the second date at his home?

If he insists then why not? Maybe he is planning for something hot. I could only surmise. lol.

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      A second date at his home would be lovely! It feels like a warm welcome and I would be able to see his collections or whatever hobbies he's into.

• Jacky67
      Jacky67 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not know if the girls here are just naive or plainly idiots. Of course, after the date, what would happen next? Stare each other only?

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      Most dates at home would lead into something else. Of course, we are aware what that something else is.

I would tell him that I'm not comfortable in having the date over at his place and that I prefer to doing it at a public place

Comment

• maritte029
      maritte029 commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokeMe Because it's more convenient to him, and maybe he's also having a tight budget.

• MarrahJA
      MarrahJA commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokeMe Oh, come on. I think that you know the answer to it. Okay, the end goal is for you to be fucked easily. Now, you know. lol.

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not excited of what would happen next after the date at home?

It all depends on whether the first date was a good one for me or not. I would turn him down if it wasn't a good one for me

Comment

• Olga78
      Olga78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, a good point there. I was not able to realize that one as my mind was set that the first date went fine.

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe he'll be more comfortable if there's no people around if you consider his invitation to his house

A date at home would be nice as you would have some privacy and intimacy at a lesser cost than if it would be held on a classy restaurant.

Comment

• StickyDickie
      StickyDickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Jasmmy76 do you usually bring your man at home on the second date?

• Jasmmy76
      Jasmmy76 commented
      Editing a comment
      StickyDickie No! Never! Why would I bring a man at home for a second date? As much as possible I do not want a home date but I am open to it but it should be on his home and not on my home.

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      I like some intimacy at her house I bet you will not hold yourself on getting on with that guy and will try to hump him, you look hot by the way maybe we could have some privacy as well

Originally posted by Mariannelou View Post
    Others here had posted the various places that people could have dates to.
    But what would you do if he insists to have the second date at his home?
    Maybe I'd take her to my home when it comes to the third date. How's that? For me it would be much better since my home reflects of my personality and maybe on the third date, I'd even let her stay there for the night just to make her feel at home.

Comment

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is sweet, it's better to be prepared on some upcoming dates and leave a good impression mark

If I would date her home then i'll make sure she taste one of my specialty yumm and make her in love with my cooking

Comment

• Jennie03
      Jennie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      but she will be the one who will invite you so will you cook in her house instead?

• 4never
      4never commented
      Editing a comment
      And after eating your specialty, would there be anything more that you would do next?
Working...
X