Date on cruise ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date on cruise ship

If you have a partner, say a boyfriend or a girlfriend, why don't you try to go on dates aboard a cruise ship going to the Caribbean? They say that it would be a memorable experience.

Do you think that still counts as a date and not a vacation? To answer your question, of course I would love to be taken to a cruise

Comment

• Cransha30
      Cransha30 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can go on a cruise for an overnight stay and would still consider it a date if it were 3 days, now that's a vacay!

• MKellyK
      MKellyK commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a short vacation but there are bars inside the ship so you could have dates every night.

Would love the take the cruise where you can visit Antarctica

Comment

• JeansFFF
      JeansFFF commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you hoping to see some Penguins in their natural habitat that's why you want to take that cruise?

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      Are there cruises that go to Antarctica? I do not think that there are.

Well, why not? Cruising is an adventure. Whether that would be on the Caribbean or in Europe, it would still be awesome.

Comment

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      But it would be more romantic if it were an anniversary date or a honeymoon date.

That would be a good idea but that would be expensive. It is worth the try, though.

Comment

• SkykesNM
      SkykesNM commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be worth my penny if it were my wife and me on a cruise together. Not just a girlfriend.
Working...
X