Wanderlust anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanderlust anyone?

Previously, my date and I went out on an adventure just by getting lost in nearby cities and discovering beaches and old towns. It's actually our first time but it wasn't bad after all. As long as you have maps or phone apps to spot great places to where you're at, then it'll be a great wanderlust date. Have you guys ever tried or done this?

I've never done that but I would love to give it a try! It sounds fun exploring places you've never been as long as both of you would get lost, you won't be alone lol!

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been going places all by myself and I get to meet new people. I'm desperately looking for a date who'll go on a wanderlust with me.

It sounds like an adventure to me but at the same time, I'm starting to get the wrong turn vibes there.

Comment

• NaughtyNCute
      NaughtyNCute commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about the movie The Wrong Turn when you talk about "wrong turn vibes"?

So how long were the two of you roaming around during that date?

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you planning to do the same experience if you happen to know how long?

I'm guessing that accidentally getting lost doesn't count here, right? Had a date recently where we ended up getting lost since he forget the name of the restaurant that we're going to dine in

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you were still able to enjoy your date even if you got lost with him

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if you do not know the name of the restaurant as long as you have the address then you would still be able to find it.

It's okay to go on a wanderlust if you have a car, I'll be down for it.

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost everyone has a car as it is a necessity. In some countries, they use trains for long distance travels. I think it would be nice to hop on trains in other countries and ride on for long hours as you get to see the scenes around the paths of the train.

Would that be a first date? If yes, then no, I won't have a wanderlust date. If that was my boyfriend already then I would not have a qualm going with him and be lost in an another city.

Comment

It would be good to go on to various places as long as you do not get lost. Getting lost has this frustrating feeling.

Comment

Working...
      X