Find Love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find Love

What do you think is the right age to find love? Someone told me that after the '40s is the right age to find a long-term relationship.

It depends, true love can come at any age, there is no definite to that.

Comment

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      Definite what exactly? lol

For me, it would around 20 years old and above.

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that it does count as love if the person had relationships during their teenage years?

• GianneQW
      GianneQW commented
      Editing a comment
      ThristyMisty That is what we call puppy love.

I think that you've got everything mixed up. Because falling in love and being in a relationship with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with are totally different things. You're making it sound that all your previous relationships before you hit the age of 40 is not real love. Also how can you explain the people who married at a young age but has been together for more than 50 years or more? You don't think that there's love in that relationship as well?

Comment

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      Go easy on him if he got it all mixed up. Your opinions might sound too strong for him lol

No specific age, in my opinion, you can find love no matter what your age is.

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      True, I think this is the best answer so far.

25 because at that age, you are now mature enough to know what you want.

Comment

For me, it would be 30 years old because, at that time, you are stable enough to find love.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzPer View Post
        What do you think is the right age to find love? Someone told me that after the '40s is the right age to find a long-term relationship.
        I think it is a bit too late if you will find love at the age of 40's. lol

Comment

Working...
        X