Is there any app?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any app?

I think there`s some kind of virus in this site, I opened it on my phone and now my phone is going crazy. I don`t know if anyone else has gone through this as right now I`m using this from my laptop but it`s all fine, whenever I open it from my phone something or the other goes wrong. Also is there any app for this? I can just download that instead of the website going through so many ads and all.

I always use the site from my phone and its currently working fine.

Comment

Restart your phone and see if it helps otherwise open your browser and delete the cache memory. Sometimes something just sticks in your browser and it gets bugged so you can do that by deleting the cached memory of the phone. If it still doesn't help then backup your data and factory reset your phone. Other than that there's no explanation as to why your phone would react that way. There is no app yet but is your phone causing you problems with other sites too? If it isn't then something is up with the site

Comment

Similar thing happened to me the other day, the site kept freezing and I had to close the browser myself or it crashes but it just doesn't work. I really want get back to using my profile and I don't have a computer so please tell me what to do. HELPPPP

Comment

Why is that such sites always cause issues while trusted sites like FACEBOOK or Twitter run smoothly even on the slowest of phones? Do websites have quality too? Never could understand computer language so how about some layman terms. Btw I didn't face any such issues with the site, runs pretty well on my iPhone. iPhone X is the best!

Comment

I don't have problems going online here using my phone, i think it has something to do with what kind of phone you have

Comment

I don't think the site has an app.

Comment

Working...
              X