Not happy with my results here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not happy with my results here!

It's been a few days since I started talkin to chicks on this website, but I haven't been able to hook up with a single woman. I've tried my luck with so many different chicks with all kinds of approaches. I mean I tried all the cheesy pick up lines out there too. It's just that no woman on this site wants to hook up instantly. I just don't have the time for all the formalities. I wanna hook up without wastin that much time!! Is it too much to ask from the chicks on this site? I mean it's not just a plus for me, it's easier for them too!! Meet someone n hook up n get that out of the way!!

Dude!! First of all don't use pick up lines!! They never work! I don't know about other people, but I was laughed at the only few times I used pick up lines and that was like 20 years ago haha they just never work. I don't know why people even talk about pick up lines! The chances are next to zero haha

Comment

• StickyDickie
      StickyDickie commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. I experienced the same thing too.

i agree about pick up lines i just never hook up with someone who can't come up with a straight forward hello like a real man! @VictorD you're not going to hook up with anyone on the internet if you're this restless. how can you expect a woman with a right mind to go out and meet a man that she met on the internet within hours? stuff like that are just fantasies. it takes some time for two people to hook up, there's no changing that my friend.

Comment

I agree. Online dating does require patience and if you don't have it, you're jsut going to fail. I used to think just like you, but I later realized that it was never the case. You have to give people time to get to know you and feel secure. That's just how things go. There will be women who take lesser time than the others and the other way around too. But I've never hooked up with a woman within hours, that much I can tell you.

Comment

I agree with jeremy_williamson. The least time that a woman took to meet me was two days. Even in that instance, we chatted with each other for so long over those two days. That was a special case I guess...

Comment

It's just unfair to blame someone for taking up time to get to know someone that they met on the internet if they are to hook up. You just can't meet a stranger online and then go and meet that person within that same day without knowing if it's a genuine person or not. I mean let's set aside the obvious safety reasons that most people are concerned about. How do you know if the person is someone that you're going to have a good time with? How do you know if the both are into the same stuff when it comes to sex??

Comment

Laurel25, you make some great points. Hooking up within hours is just a dream. It's never practical. It would take two extremely careless and sex starved individuals for something like that to happen haha

Comment

• JazzPer
              JazzPer commented
              Editing a comment
              Same thoughts here, you don't get to meet a woman within just hours of talking to them online,

@VictorD as much as I wish things happened the way you expect them to be, it's never going to. People take time to get to know someone, even on a hook site. That's just the way it is and that's how it's supposed to be. If it wasn't like that, this site would be a great place for all kinds of psychos and predators. I suggest you change your approach and expectations to realistic ones. There's no reason why you shouldn't get laid if you do things the right way. Just like most people on this site.

Comment

Ok I can see not hooking up right away but should it take more than a month? WTF details should also go both ways. Lady's do you talk about your self or just ask questions or am I just getting a continuous runaround with no chance of return?

Comment

Maybe you're not getting laid because you want it that much. Try not pushing too hard.

Comment

Maybe you sounded that you're in a rush to hook up, that's why the ladies weren't that interested. Besides why are you such in a rush to get laid?

Comment

I think you shouldn't be pushing people to like you.

Comment

Working...
                  X