What to do with this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with this guy?

You stumbled to a profile of this handsome young lad at a dating app that you're in. His status says he's single and lives miles away from you but as you're stalking his profile, you saw something. In his photo album, there was a picture of him with this girl at the beach. Then the next photo shows him kissing this same girl on the lips, but then again, why is he single and why is he here? Does his girlfriend know that he's on this dating app? Oh, wait, he messaged you. He says "hey" with a wink emoji, so what do you do next?

I would reply hey back to him but with a smiling emoji. I would send him a photo of him and that girl he's kissing and would enthusiastically ask him, "Is that your girlfriend? You two look sweet together!", then I'd wait for his next reply about it.

Comment

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he will immediately block you for that. Same experience from me, I met a man that is already taken and he tells me that I should keep my mouth shut because his girlfriend does not know that he is currently looking for hookups in a certain dating app that I was in. Too bad, I told his girlfriend about it and I blocked both of them, they never bothered me in the end.

Okay, I will just leave it there and would not respond to him. I'm afraid that this is his girlfriend just trying to make me fall into her trap. I know these kinds of tactics and it is not new to me since I have encountered guys who are faking to be single but they're crazy girlfriends are always up to things like these.

Comment

• StickyDickie
      StickyDickie commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't even get why he would put up photos of him with his girlfriend on a dating app. But did you ask him if his girlfriend dared him to make a dating app to look for a potential threesome participant?

I will continue chatting with him but I should be careful about flirting with him since he has a girlfriend I think it would be safe to just be friendly and just avoid his flirting tactics.

Comment

• Jacky67
      Jacky67 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can chat with this man and find out what he's really up to. Don't give in to his flirty chats, maybe it could be his girlfriend behind that account and must be looking for ways to mess their relationship up, what do you think?

Sorry but I do not like guys who are already taken, I do not want to be the root cause of all their problems. If he is looking for some trouble then maybe I am not the one for him because I do not want any trouble here. I just stumbled upon his profile but I'm really looking for hot single men, I don't want to be with someone who is already taken. So, how is it going to be, I am the other woman? No way!

Comment

• Shaialyn23
      Shaialyn23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not want to compete with the woman on his profile picture, therefore, I should block him upon receiving his message. I don't even need any explanation from him because it is clear that the man has a girlfriend already.

[So, is that really him? I should speculate this one, and is this his girlfriend? If he messaged me first then I would reply back but of course, I would ask him who's that girl on his photos? Isn't he aware that he's on a dating site? Then why is he posting photos of him with his girlfriend if he should have at least posted photos of himself instead?

Comment

There's a chance that they're a couple who's looking for a threesome partner or in an open relationship and he made his status as single since it's easier for him to find women to hookup with

Comment

If you're the type who doesn't want to hookup with guys who are in a relationship, then just ignore his messages and block him

Comment

girl calm your tits just talk to him maybe she is his ex can't he have those pics
          way before he flirted with you to me just talk to the guy if he is as handsome as
          you say he is, then grab it girl, It would be a waste to throw him away

Comment

• Brittney01
            Brittney01 commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah,t hi girl is right don't overthink this just talk to him it's not like
            you are going to see him any time soon just flirt with him on chat
            and see where it goes handsome lads are rare

No sane man would put photos of him and his girlfriend on those dating apps, and then claim that they are single. Is he nuts or something? Oh, wait, he is handsome, right? That makes me think that he is only handsome. By the way, where is his brain located?

Comment

• sweetlove
            sweetlove commented
            Editing a comment
            If that's the case, does it mean that he's insane? Since he included photos of him and his girlfriend? lol

Then, make a reply. Say "Hello!" then wait for the next things to come next. I assume that he is just fooling around, and just looking for some cheap women to have hookup to.

Comment

Working...
          X