What is he looking for, really?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is he looking for, really?

Let's say that you've seen a profile of someone that looks undeniably handsome and charming in one of those dating apps that you're in. In his bio, it says that he is looking for someone to become his 'true destiny', okay it is given that those dating apps are just for one-night stands. Would you believe that he really is looking for someone to be serious with or is this his way of getting into someone else's pants as well? What do you think?

I think it's a trap, he might be putting up those kinds of things in his bio but he is just like any other guys out there. We're all just looking for someone to have a good time with, undeniably, he's just looking for a one night stand.

Comment

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're right StickyDickie. A guy can say a bunch of sweetest things but it's his way of getting into our pants. You said so yourself, you're a guy that all guys seem to want is sex and nothing more.

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      His end goal is to get some pussy, yeaaah! He should save his goody-two-shoes act and be a man posting real stuff like he is looking for one night stands, I'm sure a lot of girls will start hitting up on him.

• JessaMINELO
      JessaMINELO commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a main reason. He wants to have some fun with her. He had nothing to do and he had nobody on his mind aside from her.

If he is really looking for someone to be in a serious relationship then just respect that. He won't be that serious if he will not put that up on his bio anyway. There might be a chance that he will find someone in those dating apps that is sure to become his true destiny.

Comment

• Shanti55
      Shanti55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen some people who are actually looking for serious relationships from those dating apps and there's no judgment for that. It's what they want so let's give them what they want.

What else is on his bio? Looking for someone to marry, I know she might here. Lol, is he crazy? He must be new to dating apps and it would be impossible for him to find a lady that's going to take him seriously.

Comment

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      He might be new, why would hee be putting up 'destiny' shit on his bio? We don't believe in those if you're those dating apps, all we seek is sex and nothing serious.

Of course, he is also looking for someone to have a one night stand, too. Guys would always be guys. Never believe that they are looking for their destiny on those apps as there a little chance that they would find them there. And oh, do not think that you would be the person whom he is looking for. Let us not assume as that would lead to heartaches in the end.

Comment

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      If you did not match his standards then look for other guys, well, for me, guys who are looking for destiny might not match with me. 'Coz what I am looking for are one night stands and I'm a bit too picky when I choose someone to date with.

He could look his true destiny in all apps that he could have but only to find out in the end that the woman he had been looking for never had a dating app in her life. Lol.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that would be tragic! Lol, I'd pity him into believe that destiny is still a thing, but most especially, why would he be looking for destiny in those dating apps?

• rennie32
      rennie32 commented
      Editing a comment
      He seems to be determined to look for her anywhere and there might be a chance that she could be anywhere in those dating apps as well, let him look for his missing destiny.

He is looking for his true destiny. There are men who are into that thing, and would not entertain those easy hookups as he could consider those women as cheap ones.

Comment

• GianneQW
      GianneQW commented
      Editing a comment
      I think those men are serious, but I hope they'd find a serious woman to date them. Props for their honesty even if people might seem to think that it's 'gay' to still believe in those destinies, whatsoever.

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, a man with standards, I see. Of course, they still do exists, maybe they're ready to be in a serious relationship and no longer entertain those ladies who are only into hookups.

He could be only lying. That is just his good side, but I guess that he still looks for people whom he could bang to.

Comment

• Olga78
      Olga78 commented
      Editing a comment
      He's looking for someone to be with just like how we'd look for someone to be with in those dating apps. He maybe using the keywords destiny as he is looking for someone to be in a serious relationship with, he'll just see how things will go for that special someone.

• NYCutie
      NYCutie commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he's lying and he is surely using "destiny" to bait on someone who is actually looking for something serious but will soon engage in having sex with him shortly after.

Even the most charming of them all is disguised as the devil. Mark my words, even if a man appears to be nice, we all know that he just wanted to get laid and he will do and say anything to get you into his hands. You all have been warned.

Comment

• Jennie03
      Jennie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, yeah, obviously. He will lure those women to get closer to him so he can get whatever the hell he wants.

Nope. Most people on those dating apps have one main goal: to have sex.
    Why on Earth would you like to find someone to be your destiny in a place where sex is the only goal?

Comment

Working...
    X