No fuck from Norfolk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fuck from Norfolk

They call me Queen Bee but isn't it ironic that I have no recent fuck buddies here from Norfolk, Virginia?
    That's why I'm here trying my best to search for a fuck buddy or just someone to talk with when I feel hor...err, lonely.

I wanna be with someone who's down for something naughty.

How are you queenbee? I see that you're looking for some fun, would you like to send me a private message and we can start from there?

Comment

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you should be the one to initiate the conversation if you want to be noticed. Goodluck with her.

How long has it been since the last time you had sex? You're making it sound like it's been years already

Comment

• SkykesNM
      SkykesNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Months probably, or she's just having a hard time choosing the right guy to fuck her good.

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to help her with her problem if it has been more than a year?

I can go there if you want me help you solve your problem, your highness

Comment

• Synthia14
      Synthia14 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you're willing to become her jester or perhaps a peasant and not a king? You sound li8ke you're willing to do whatever it takes just so you can get laid with any woman lol!

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you sound like every woman's fantasy. A man who's willing to do whatever it takes to make a woman genuinely happy! I wish there was more of you MonStar Lol!

Originally posted by queenbee View Post
    They call me Queen Bee but isn't it ironic that I have no recent fuck buddies here from Norfolk, Virginia?
    queenbee Maybe you should look for fuckbuddies elsewhere, not only in Norfolk. There's a bunch of guy waiting for you to notice them. So please, notice me as well lol!

Comment

Hey there queenbee, are you a Beyonce fan there? What's up with your username?
      You know, in order for you to find someone here, you should set up a profile picture there so that they can notice you.

Comment

• JeansFFF
        JeansFFF commented
        Editing a comment
        Why'd you ask doggygirl, Are YOU a Beyonce fan there yourself?
        Anyway, yes, I'd have to agree with you. Since they're new they should consider putting a photo for us to see new faces around here.

What is it, exactly? Lonely or horny? Anyway, they say that we need to be active here so that men would notice us. Or actually, we could browse the members and message them privately.

Comment

Maybe you were just looking at those wrong places that is why you could not find fuck buddies. Anyway, you are already here and I hope that men would gonna notice you more.

Comment

Working...
        X