X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalmTits
    started a topic Drug Issues

Drug Issues

Do you think that illegal drugs should be legalized not only here in the States but also in every country in the world?

• 4never
    commented on 's reply
    I think making sure that stupid people won't reproduce if you really want to remove stupidity lol

• AmethystRockStar
    replied
    It depends because some drugs can be used for medical purposes if not abused.

Leave a comment:

• LowBlowJojo
    commented on 's reply
    This would be my answer too. Lol

• PussyGalore
    commented on 's reply
    But there are other drugs who are harmful but can cure sickness, like Ketamine that can cure Bipolar Disorder.

• NathaneJG
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I think organic drugs have more chances of being legalized in other countries.

• eddieisme
    replied
    I believe in freedom. Even stupidity i.e. taking drugs, is freedom. It would eventually work itself out. Most likely over a few generations, but eventually the bad side of drugs would
    prove itself out and drug use would plummet. Stupidity takes a long time to correct.

Leave a comment:

• doggygirl
    commented on 's reply
    If it's legal, it would be easier for the public to access it without the fear of being arrested therefore even the non-users will be tempted to try it out of curiosity which may lead to higher drug users and most probably higher crime rate.

• Jennie03
    commented on 's reply
    Not really, but I was more concerned about what the drug syndicates would do once everything is legalized

• sweetlove
    replied
    Why do most of you think that there would be complete chaos if that ever happens? Just because that it is legal, doesn't automatically mean that everybody would be doing it

Leave a comment:

• Jennstone71
    replied
    No! If that happens, a lot of countries will suffer.

Leave a comment:

• MonStar
    replied
    I think that's not a good idea, dear.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleElla
    commented on 's reply
    Do you think that by legalizing every drug out there would make everyone curious and end up taking them?

• INeedSome1
    replied
    Not really sure that the cartel, triad or other syndicates would be happy when that happens since they would be forced to make their operations legal

Leave a comment:

• WendyShakes
    replied
    For me, it will depend on the drugs that will be legalized. Let's just hope that the organic ones are the ones that would be legalized

Leave a comment:

Working...
X