Drug Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug Issues

Do you think that illegal drugs should be legalized not only here in the States but also in every country in the world?

Of course not, that will leave the world in chaos because it will be full of drug addicts.

Comment

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that everyone would be doing drugs once it is legalized in the entire planet?

• Jennie03
      Jennie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really, but I was more concerned about what the drug syndicates would do once everything is legalized

If you are talking about all illegal drugs then that's a no for me, but if you are referring to those illegal drugs that can be used medically (like marijuana for example) then it's a yes.

Comment

I'm for the legalization of marijuana use for the obvious reasons. As for the other ones, we should check on the effects of it in Portugal. Since it is the only country that decriminalized the possession of small amounts of drugs

Comment

Let's just see how things would go in Portugal about that drug legalization thing

Comment

No, those drugs were illegalized for a reason, it has a bad effect for us humans.

Comment

• Brittney01
            Brittney01 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, not to mention that most crimes were done by those drug addicts.

Definitely not, some of those illegal drugs are dangerous and can cause death so making it available to the public will cause mayhem.

Comment

• PurpleElla
            PurpleElla commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you think that by legalizing every drug out there would make everyone curious and end up taking them?

For me, it will depend on the drugs that will be legalized. Let's just hope that the organic ones are the ones that would be legalized

Comment

• NathaneJG
            NathaneJG commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I think organic drugs have more chances of being legalized in other countries.

Not really sure that the cartel, triad or other syndicates would be happy when that happens since they would be forced to make their operations legal

Comment

I think that's not a good idea, dear.

Comment

No! If that happens, a lot of countries will suffer.

Comment

Why do most of you think that there would be complete chaos if that ever happens? Just because that it is legal, doesn't automatically mean that everybody would be doing it

Comment

• doggygirl
                  doggygirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If it's legal, it would be easier for the public to access it without the fear of being arrested therefore even the non-users will be tempted to try it out of curiosity which may lead to higher drug users and most probably higher crime rate.

I believe in freedom. Even stupidity i.e. taking drugs, is freedom. It would eventually work itself out. Most likely over a few generations, but eventually the bad side of drugs would
                prove itself out and drug use would plummet. Stupidity takes a long time to correct.

Comment

Working...
                X