Sweating - "hot" or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweating - "hot" or not?

I'm on new medication where one of the side effects is "excessive sweating".. It's not noticeable until I sleep or have sex/workout. I'll literally be dripping sweat. But like, I don't smell or whatever. I use enough scrubs, lotions, and sprays that it's sweet smelling.
    Anyway, when you see someone you find attractive or are dating sweat, does it bother you? Is it "gross" and a turn off?

Nope, sweating doesn't bother me... it's a natural bodily process lol. You have nothing to worry abouy

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweats doesn't matter to you guys because inserting those dick is the most important for y'all lol

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      ThristyMisty yeah that's what they only care about, how they will insert their dicks on a woman's hole,

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      No, even though there is no sex involve it really doesn't bother me if someone would sweat. Plus, sweating helps the body to flush toxins that can plug the pores that cause pimples.

It fact to see a girl I like all sweaty kind of a turn on for me

Comment

• LowBlowJojo
      LowBlowJojo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, we're not perfect and not always 100% clean, so why bother sweating with a smell if you can shower it off after one hot steamy sex.

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you dated someone who is sweaty?

• LowBlowJojo
      LowBlowJojo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I've dated some girls who are really sweaty, especially if they're chubby they usually sweat a lot.

You're lucky that its only excessive sweating and not body odor. I would advice you to go back to your doctor and tell him or her about the side effect on you so that he or she can give you a new medicine to take

Comment

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      She should have immediately asked for a change in her prescription when a side effect of the medication shows up

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokeMe yeah, she should

It depends on how sweaty we're talking about here? If you're forced to change your clothes three times a day, then guys might be turned off by it

Comment

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      That's too excessive already if you have to change your clothes because of the sweat that you produce

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      Because I know someone who changes clothes I think 8-10 times a day. totally a turn off

I don't see anything wrong with it, unless she sweats more than me after a workout

Comment

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      AbsTrack OMG a round of applause for you LOL

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      This means you also sweat a lot too.

• AmethystRockStar
      AmethystRockStar commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it's normal for me to sweat because I'm a guy and I do a lot of physical activities.

I wouldn't mind it as long as it doesn't leave any stench when you're sweating

Comment

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      But there is. And also a foul smell lol

I'm just really conscious, because I think to much sweating would not be normal.
    Last edited by CalmTits; 10-23-2018, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't be, just explain it to someone that you're under medication. I guess they would completely understand.
Working...
X