Sweating - "hot" or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweating - "hot" or not?

I'm on new medication where one of the side effects is "excessive sweating".. It's not noticeable until I sleep or have sex/workout. I'll literally be dripping sweat. But like, I don't smell or whatever. I use enough scrubs, lotions, and sprays that it's sweet smelling.
    Anyway, when you see someone you find attractive or are dating sweat, does it bother you? Is it "gross" and a turn off?

Nope, sweating doesn't bother me... it's a natural bodily process lol. You have nothing to worry abouy

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweats doesn't matter to you guys because inserting those dick is the most important for y'all lol

It fact to see a girl I like all sweaty kind of a turn on for me

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if she has a funky smell because of it?

You're lucky that its only excessive sweating and not body odor. I would advice you to go back to your doctor and tell him or her about the side effect on you so that he or she can give you a new medicine to take

Comment

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      She should have immediately asked for a change in her prescription when a side effect of the medication shows up

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokeMe yeah, she should

It depends on how sweaty we're talking about here? If you're forced to change your clothes three times a day, then guys might be turned off by it

Comment

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      That's too excessive already if you have to change your clothes because of the sweat that you produce

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      Because I know someone who changes clothes I think 8-10 times a day. totally a turn off

I don't see anything wrong with it, unless she sweats more than me after a workout

Comment

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't look like someone who often works out

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      AbsTrack OMG a round of applause for you LOL

I wouldn't mind it as long as it doesn't leave any stench when you're sweating

Comment

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      But there is. And also a foul smell lol
Working...
X