What do you sleep in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you sleep in

Weird question but what do you guys wear to bed? Question for both men and women! Sometimes I wear this really long tshirt and undies but other times I'm in sweatpants unless I have someone over or hooking up then I'm in lingerie...anyone else feel the same?

In the nude

Comment

Silk pajamas and a nightgown. You never know who might be staying the night so it's better to be prepared

Comment

Boxers usually but sometimes I throw on pj pants in the winter. If it gets too hot then I don't wear anything at all or if I have someone over

Comment

I usually just wear a pair of undies and a t-shirt to bed. I like to be comfortable so I keep it casual. I keep a pair of shorts beside my bed just in case I have to answer the door in the middle of the night or something but it's usually just that

Comment

I want to look good at every hour of the day and that includes when I'm sleeping. There's no point in slumming around in your ugly and gross clothes. I like to dress up for bed cause it makes me feel good and I like feeling sexy when I'm sleeping. I spend money getting real silk pajamas and expensive and delicate underwear. That's my style and I like it

Comment

I don't wear anything when I'm sleeping. Too constricting and I get hot really easily

Comment

I'm the total opposite. I get really cold at night so I sleep in sweats and long pants even in the summer. I don't even have the air conditioning on but I still need to be warm when I sleep. Sorry that's not sexy but I like being comfortable. I even sometimes sleep in this onesie that my mama got me last christmas as a joke. It's really cozy and I pull it out when I know that I'm not having anyone over lol

Comment

Either topless or bottom less...could go either way depending on the night and what mood I'm in

Comment

Working...
                  X