The Bucket List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bucket List

To those people who have a bucket list, what's one of the craziest things that you're hoping to do before you die? Mine would be skydiving by myself.

I hope your skydiving will not be the cause of your death lol. I think I'll risk mine with Bungee Jumping.

Comment

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that bungee jumping is more dangerous because there's a chance that the rope might end up wrapping around your neck if you're not careful.

• Mariannelou
      Mariannelou commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that her parachute will have a problem once she jumped out of the plane?

Actually my bucket list is to try every girl in each country(safe ones only) and have sex with them since it's impossible I'll go with spending a week in Maldives.

Comment

• queenbee
      queenbee commented
      Editing a comment
      I was actually going to ask you how you are going to do it with a North Korean girl since it is hard to enter that country and I don't think that they have a red light district over there.

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you thinking of sleeping with one girl per country? Why not try to sleep with ladies who are from mixed races. At least you can have two countries at the same time lol.

• AmethystRockStar
      AmethystRockStar commented
      Editing a comment
      darkside9 truly amazed with this idea, thanks lol. queenbee right, I won't probably finish this bucket list.

I've always wanted to visit Iceland and Antartica. Also maybe go on a backpacking trip in South East Asia.

Comment

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you interested in visiting both Iceland and Antartica?

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanna experience a place fully surrounded by ice.

Maybe go to the International Space Station or take one of those parabolic flights in order to experience zero gravity.

Comment

• CarolNM
      CarolNM commented
      Editing a comment
      LowBlowJojo It really a good feeling when you float freely without worrying about your weight. It makes you feel that you flying in the air and its such a good feeling.

• Synthia14
      Synthia14 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to go to the International Space Station also if given the chance.

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      LowBlowJojo I love the idea of floating in the air, its my childhood dream lol.

Go at the Top of the Highest Building of the World and hang glide. It makes me shiver every time I imagine doing it.

Comment

• Labra990
      Labra990 commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like a death-defying act if you are going to ask me. I think its fun but its scary.

• Marsha42
      Marsha42 commented
      Editing a comment
      You have to make sure that they hang gliding is allowed on that building before you do it. Might end up getting arrested for it.

I'm afraid of heights and I'll just do zorbing. It's really fun plus you are on a protective ball and nothing will harm you.

Comment

• Sia55
      Sia55 commented
      Editing a comment
      In what kind of place or surroundings are you willing to do zorbing? I think it's great if you will do it on a hill.

If you plan of trying to skydive by yourself, you have to start as early as possible with the tandem ones.

Comment

• Olga78
      Olga78 commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I know, she only needs to make 25 jumps before she's allowed to do it by herself.

Would love to go on a coast to coast road trip. Talking about starting in Los Angeles and drive all the way to New York.

Comment

• ONENINE
      ONENINE commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to do that drive by yourself or you're going to have a friend or two to join you?

• GraceASD
      GraceASD commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking that you're planning to do a coast to coast hitchhiking trip and not a drive.

Visiting every country and experiencing their different culture are the things on my bucket list.

Comment

• Shanti55
      Shanti55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you need to have a huge bank account if you're planning to visit every country in the planet. Also I think it will take you weeks before you can learn a country's culture.

It would be spending a night in Vegas, LA, NY and go skinny dipping on one of the nicest beaches around the town with some hot chicks.

Comment

• JessaMINELO
      JessaMINELO commented
      Editing a comment
      Where are those nice beaches that you're talking about exactly? Not sure that Las Vegas has a nice beach lmao.

• rennie32
      rennie32 commented
      Editing a comment
      How are you sure that there will be ladies who will be interested in skinny dipping with you?

I want to see the floral waves of cherry blossoms in Japan. I might as well go sightseeing and travel all over the country while I am there.

Comment

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      You might as well try their foods and it's a really great country to add on your bucket list.

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, floral waves of cherry blossoms in Japan is such a beauty
Working...
X