Scratching his balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratching his balls

You are on a first date with someone and you noticed that your date has been scratching his balls. How would you react?

I would look at his crotch area and smile at him. I would say: "Do you need some help? I could scratch those if you want."

Comment

• sweetlove
      sweetlove commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, sure, like you can do that in public. People in public would not want to see that, they would feel disgusted as to how you both publicly display such immoral acts.

• ElishaBrandin
      ElishaBrandin commented
      Editing a comment
      sweetlove Of course, that would not be done in public. But they could do that act in the comfort of their places where they would have their own privacy.

Most probably, I will laugh so hard. He might not have taken a shower that's why his balls are itchy. LMAO!

Comment

• Caroline26
      Caroline26 commented
      Editing a comment
      He went to a date without taking a shower? Hmmm, he must have smelled after a long day at work.

• JessaMINELO
      JessaMINELO commented
      Editing a comment
      Obviously, his balls were itchy, and the only thing that he could do is to scratch them. It would be difficult just to leave it there and feeling them to be so itchy!

Maybe he is just nervous? Or maybe that's his way of saying that he wants to have sex with me? Either way, I am sure that I'm gonna laugh.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO, but don't you think that he might get offended if you laughed at him for scratching his balls? Anyway, he deserved it, besides, he shouldn't be doing that right in front of you. If he wants sex then he should just say it instead of making a fool out of himself just like that.

• IThinkUKnoe
      IThinkUKnoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure having an itch is a sign of being nervous. Have you known someone who ends up scratching his crotch whenever he's nervous?

Could it be that it was his way of telling something else? Maybe, it was his way of saying that he wants to have sex with you.

Comment

• GianneQW
      GianneQW commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't think about that, if I'd accidentally scratched my balls right in front of you, it's just itchy and needs to be adjusted. But if you're down for it then sure, it does mean that I might want to have sex with you.

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's the worst hint to show to tell to your partner that he's in the mood

I would tell him, hey stop doing that, it will never turn me on. It's kinda gross when a guy scratches his balls in public. He should excuse himself to thhe restroom and scratch his balls like crazy. For all I care.

Comment

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO, he's having some itchy situation down there, huh? He should excuse himself and just go to the bathroom instead of doing it in public. Of course, people would be disgusted to see him doing that carelessly.

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I think it would be best if he would wash his balls on the restroom. In that way, he won't keep on scratching his itchy balls.

Originally posted by MKellyK View Post
    You are on a first date with someone and you noticed that your date has been scratching his balls. How would you react?
    I'll immediately tell him why the hell is he doing that right in front of me? Of course, I will call him out because he shouldn't be doing that on our first date. It's a turn off for me, talk about manners, huh? This man still behaves as if he's inside of his trashy apartment doing whatever the hell he wants. Excuse me, I'll be on my way out.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're not aroused to what he's been doing? Oh, okay, he is scratching his balls and not stroking his shaft. I don't think that it is right for him to show you how itchy his balls are, that's gross.

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Really, you would walk out immediately? Then that would be a waste of a date. For me, I would just ignore it.

That is just an unethical thing to do! I believe that what I'll do is I will ask him why he's doing that and I will calmly tell him to stop what he's doing because I am quite weirded out by that.

Comment

• Mariannelou
      Mariannelou commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I'll do too! I will tell him that what he's doing is inappropriate and he should stop that because if he won't, I will leave him for sure.

Well, I think that the man could no longer contain the itchiness of his balls, so even if it would not look nice to scratch in public, he had no other choice. They say that if something is itchy, then we need to scratch it.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if he's trying to do it as discreetly as possible. Will just tell him that I wouldn't mind if he goes to the restroom to scratch his balls

Comment

Can you tell us how did you find out that your date was scratching his balls? Was he doing it out in the open or his trying to do it as discreetly as possible

Comment

Working...
        X