How would this thing turn out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would this thing turn out?

Say that you are going to meet your FWB after work but the plan between you two is that you're gonna grab something to eat and you two will hit it up at your place. Then suddenly your coworker catches up to you and asks if you have plans tonight. You said that you're going to meet up with "a friend", she says that she wanted to come along with you. Without thinking twice you accidentally told her, "Sure", now that she is invited as you're going to meet with your FWB, how do you think this night might turn out to be?

I think it might turn out fine, say that you three will be out eating dinner together but by the end of the night pretend that you're going to head home. You just have to make sure that your workmate needs to get home too and she should get a cab first before you two will head straight to your place. Ah, good as planned!

Comment

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Cab? Doesn't your workmate have her own car with her?

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      ShayaLDF obviously that she does not have a car with her, she does not know how to drive as well, lol. Let's just keep it that way.

• JessaMINELO
      JessaMINELO commented
      Editing a comment
      doggygirl Then are you saying that she goes to work by cab only? I think that it would be expensive taking a cab daily going to work. Of course, all of us should know how to drive.

You should at least have told her the truth and just said that you have plans to be with someone else for that night. You should also tell her that you'll make it up for her next time maybe.

Comment

• Shanti55
      Shanti55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! I think her coworker would understand that the night was already planned for her and her guy and she should not make last-minute plans and expect her to be invited for their 'date'.

• NYCutie
      NYCutie commented
      Editing a comment
      She will definitely understand if you'd accidentally told her yes that you're going out with her, but check your phone again. You have a date with someone prior to that night, so just tell her that there will be next time for both of you to hang out sometime.

It would turn out the way both of you originally planned to. Do not tell me that your co-worker would also go with you on your fucking session. Lol.

Comment

• Olga78
      Olga78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why the hell would you want your coworker to join with you and your hookup during those fucking sessions? Lol, you're hilarious PussyGalore, I think it's best f you'd tell your coworker that you're meeting with someone, there will be a slight change of plans and you two might hang out tomorrow at least.

• Jennie03
      Jennie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO why would she want to go to their fucking session anyway? PussyGalore are ou that type of coworker that would want to join in on other people's fucking sessions?

Well, you have to excuse yourself and tell to your workmate that it was actually a date with a man. She need not join you as it was meant to be for two people only.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she's one of those coworkers that can't seem to get it. She will stick to her throughout the date even if it is meant to be just the two of them for that night.

• Sia55
      Sia55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think your coworker will understand that it is between you and your date. She should know that it is not okay to become the third wheel during those dates.

I would cancel it altogether and reschedule the meetup. Yes, I would have separate date for the two of them.

Comment

• GianneQW
      GianneQW commented
      Editing a comment
      That's too much, maybe the date has already been waiting for you at the spot where you two should meet. Maybe you could just pretend that you're heading straight home so your coworker will consider heading home as well, then go to the place where you'll get to meet your date.

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better to cancel both plans if you're confused about who to be with for that night. Then plan things out on your way home, get to choose which day you're going out with your friend then same goes to your coworker.

I will just tell my hookup that my coworker and I are just gonna eat dinner for a while and we can just meet up right after, then we should continue on with our original plan, going to his place or mine.

Comment

• rennie32
      rennie32 commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be okay so you and your coworker should hang out for a bit then you can proceed to your FWB right after.

Please ignore the FWB and just go ahead with your plans going out with your friends. That's the real plan anyway so just stick with it and don't setup new plans just for an FWB that only wants to get you laid.

Comment

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm all set up to see my friends and if my FWB wants to see me, I'd tell him I'm sorry because I'm with my friends already (even if I'm on my way there) and I'd tell him that we won't be able to meet today.

It's best if you should've made clear plans for what you want to do for that day or night so you won't get confused or might end up coming up with new plans. You're just making things complicated.

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Clearly she does not plan at all and just comes up with unexpected meetups or dates with anyone who's interested or available at that time. We usually do those kinds of meetups.

Your FWB would be annoyed. First, he was expecting that there was only you on that meetup. Why would suddenly, someone new came along with you? There was no agreement that you would have a companion. You should have rejected that co-worker to be with you on that date.

Comment

I would tell to that co-worker that we cannot make it as I had an earlier appointment with someone already. If she wants to be with me, we could re-schedule it.

Comment

Working...
      X