Stole something from an ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stole something from an ex

Since I've read 4never's recent post about stolen identity, this topic of mine sparked an idea about stealing as well.
    Sure we've done petty things from an ex and I just wanted to share with you guys that a friend of mine once stolen a pair of sexy lingerie from his ex's drawer.
    It was the day after they broke up (since they're living together). Now, I wanted to know if you guys ever stole something from an ex or could be a hookup.
    Anything will do, don't be afraid to share your stories here.
    Last edited by NathaneJG; 11-30-2019, 08:38 AM.

It was only a prank but not really stole an item. After sex at a motel, I hid his brief. When it was time to dress up, he was looking for his missing brief. At first, I did not react but after few minutes of searching, I took it out. He was already wearing his pant at that time. He said that he does not need it anymore, so I took it with me. Of course, I threw it away after I got home.

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you threw it away? You must've hidden it under your pillow and you'd sniff it every night before going to sleep, lol. Creepy!

There were boxes of condoms lying around his room. I placed one box inside my bag and took with me when I left his place. It served as a memory that I hooked up with him. Condoms are no big losses. He might not even noticed that one piece went missing.

Comment

• aria75
      aria75 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought that you would say that you had stolen his used condom as a souvenir with your hook up with him.

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Of all things, why did you choose to get a box of condoms? You could easily buy those condoms on the stores.

I tried stealing an ex's dirty laundry, guess what it is. Well, it was her used panty and I used to sniff it because it's kind of weird yet satisfying to do. Now, I can't seem to find it anymore, maybe I carelessly threw it away when I cleaned my room.

Comment

• MarrahJA
      MarrahJA commented
      Editing a comment
      You're weird, but I think it's a rare fetish to sniff used undies then again, I can tell that it's a man's survival instincts that they have a great sense of smell. Men can get addicted to a woman's natural scent, it's that thing called pheromones.

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      Eeewww!!! That is so gross. A clean underwear would be acceptable to sniff but a used one? Nah, I would not steal and sniff my ex's used underwear.

• partyhard6
      partyhard6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yuck! What a gross fetish was that? Well, yeah, I had read some case of people who had done what you did.

What? Stealing a thing from your ex or a hook up? But why would you do that one? As for me, I have been good that I never stole anything. I did not know that some people could steal petty things.

Comment

• Jennie03
      Jennie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not know why they need to steal some things when they could easily buy those petty stuffs. They are just shaming their own selves.

I've never stolen anything from an ex but I don't get why she'd always accuse me of stealing some of her things. Just because I'd always get to stay in room before doesn't mean I'm stealing shit

Comment

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha I think you're too comfy inside of her room that she'd always suspect that you're the one who's stealing her stuff but the truth is, she's not really taking good care off her stuff that's why she ends up losing it lol.

Wow, that's really petty but for me, I did the pettiest things too but one of them is that I've stolen 3 of his IDs and as I drove around town I threw it to random places. I don't know what came up to me but it was fun.

Comment

• queenbee
      queenbee commented
      Editing a comment
      You did the pettiest one right there, lol! I can't believe that you have actually done that, I cannot steal anything from my boyfriend even if he's already an ex. It is impossible to do those things.
Working...
X