Secrets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secrets

Do you happen to share your secrets to a stranger? To a friend? A family member? Or to your better half or recent hookup? As for me, I share my secrets mostly to random strangers, they say it's easier to open up to people you don't know because they will never judge you since you two barely know each other.

I always keep my secrets to myself. I limit my secrets to my bestfriends.

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      TittyTassle So would you tell your secret to your distant friends who barely know you as long as you are in the mood to showcase your secret?

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      RopeShow Well, you may try to share your secrets to strangers and let us see their reactions. I am referring to the wet things story. lol.

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that your best friends could turn into best enemies. Do you believe this one?

I tell my secrets to my brother and my best friend but I've shared a few strangers some of my deepest darkest secrets, it turns out that theirs is just too much than mine.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the thing about secrets. You get to know a person piece by piece, they could be dark or bizarre but most of the strangers who have told me their secrets were a cheat, a former hooker, and a mistress.

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Did those stranger tell you their darkest secrets, too?

Yes, it is easy to share things to a stranger or someone that you've just met, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you spill the beans to that person since he or she might be weirded out with what you've just did

Comment

• MKellyK
      MKellyK commented
      Editing a comment
      So who are the people that you trust when it comes to your secrets?

I've always had a go to person when it comes talking about things that I wish to remain a secret. When it comes to talking to strangers, I'm the one who's ends up knowing their secrets. Most of them have told me it is because they easily felt at ease with me once we started talking

Comment

• AddyWilliams
      AddyWilliams commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that your go-to person who knows your secrets isn't your best friend right? I guess we all have that one person who knows our secrets but doesn't care that much at all lol

I don't usually tell all my secrets but usually my hookups knows one or two secrets that I usually tell.

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      A few hook-ups know my secret but it isn't too personal. Just pillow talk and other naughty things about me.

Not sure about that telling to a stranger your secret, but I find them easier to with about certain stuff

Comment

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's a bad idea and that person might find it strange that you're telling him or her that kind of stuff about you

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it's easier to tell secrets to a stranger because they'll get to tell you the same or even the worse kind of secrets that they have.
Working...
X