Cutest and ugliest animal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutest and ugliest animal

When evolution took place, and it is even up to now, taking place, nature created various animals. What, in your opinion, is the cutest animal? If there is the cutest animal, what is the ugliest animal?

The ugliest animal for me is the Blobfish. It makes me wonder if there have been a picture of it smiling lol

Comment

• NYCutie
      NYCutie commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, they became ugly because they were already out of their natural habitat. Maybe, they look cute while swimming in the ocean?

• PinkDeedee
      PinkDeedee commented
      Editing a comment
      NYCutie OK. I searched for a blobfish in the ocean and they look like a regular fish. While they do not look cute just like the other fish, at least they look just fine while in the water.

Always find Red Pandas Sloths and especially Koala's cute. I find Koala's cute even if they can give you chlamydia

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Koala would giver you a chlamydia? But how is that even possible?

The cutest animals are dolphins and rabbits even if they are sexually active. Why can't we all be cute and horny at the same time? Lol

Comment

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Beside humans, dolphins are the only animals that could feel pleasure during sex. Other animals do not experience the pleasure of sex. Do not ask me how the scientists were able to know that information. Since the dolphins could somehow talk, maybe they had asked them?

Sloths are the cutest and ugliest animals I've come across to.

Comment

• partyhard6
      partyhard6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is it contradicting you? I find them adorable since they get soaked in green tea after bathing.

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not find them cute at all but I agree with the ugly part. Those slow moving and ugly sloths. lol.

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that they look ugly?

I think that hedgehogs are one of the cutest critters out there

Comment

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      Why'd you thought that hedgehogs are cute? They're prone to cancer and they're kinda prickly to hold. They're very fragile to be a pet.

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      How long is the life spam of those creatures? I like pets that would last for a long time. Do you know pets that could live for many years?

Cutest animals are boyfriends, ugliest animals are their ex-girlfriends lol #SorryNotSorry

Comment

• AmethystRockStar
      AmethystRockStar commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, right. But what would you do if you found out that his ex was far more beautiful than you are.

I find Panda bears adorable. The ugliest animals would probably be naked mole rats.

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, pandas are like big stuffed toys. Too bad that we can't hug those pandas.
Working...
X