Kiddie Accidents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiddie Accidents

What are some of the worst accidents that happened to you when you're still a kid? Mine was being covered in paint when I danced while holding a can of paint that wasn't properly closed

I was told that I almost drowned when I was around 4 or 5. According to my parents, I jumped on a pool by myself and ended up looking like this

Comment

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      It was good that you were rescued before you had drowned. I have read from some news that drowning is one of the most common causes of death among children. That is, due to negligence by the adults who should have been minding them.

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that's better than jumping into a pool without wearing a life preserver and ending up at the bottom of the pool

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a scary way to go. One little mistake but irreversible if you're not careful.

I was a bit of a tomboy when I was growing up, so I had my fair share of broken bones by climbing and jumping down on high places

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still know how many times you've broken your bones or you've lost count already? lol

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      Never learning from mistakes— quite okay as a kid, never fun as an adult.

• GianneQW
      GianneQW commented
      Editing a comment
      You do not look like a tomboy now. On the other hand, a real tomboy would love to have you now.

Never had a major accident. Just had the usual ones like scratches and bruises because of playing in the playground

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you that you had a no fuzz childhood. Those usual scratches and bruises are normal ones. I guess most children had experienced those things.

• MKellyK
      MKellyK commented
      Editing a comment
      MarlaZinger I am thankful that my childhood went by so smoothly so I was spared from those little pain and inconveniences.

Ended up getting some stitches on my ear because I feel down the stairs

Comment

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      That must've really hurt. Just twisting an ear really hurts. I can't imagine it being stitched

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a long time ago. But I still remember the pain. Hope it never happens again to me.

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate those type of injuries. Small but SO painful.

Lost a tooth when a volleyball hit me straight on my face when I was playing in a volleyball youth league

Comment

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      Must've rocked your world! Experienced that before and since then, I'm not going near people playing anymore.

• IThinkUKnoe
      IThinkUKnoe commented
      Editing a comment
      ThristyMisty I cared more with my tooth more than with my face. It was my fault as I was not able to hit the ball at the right time.

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she's talking about being shamed or embarrassed. But still, same thing. lol

When I first learned what backflip was, I was so persistent on doing one. Never learned and got some broken bones or mislocated things in my body.

Comment

• NYCutie
      NYCutie commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times you've ended up being in a cast before you've learned your lesson? lol

We once visited a lake. I was so excited to swim but I dive right in on the shallow part of the lake.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as the lake did not have rocks with rough edges, then you would be fine. But, the depth should be determined first before diving in, right?

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      How shallow are we talking about here? Is it around the knee or hip level?

• sweetlove
      sweetlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope that you didn't end up having a broken nose because of it

Why were you holding a can of paint while dancing? Was the can of paint a part of the dance? lol.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. That was what I was thinking, too. It is weird to dance holding a can of paint. Actually, I have never seen any dancers who held cans of paint while dancing.

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      MarlaZinger I am still waiting for her reply. Was it difficult to provide the answer?

Broke my ankle when I accidentally stepped on the foot of my friend in the middle of a basketball game

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait. Something is wrong here. You were the one who stepped on someone's foot and you were the one who got a broken ankle?
Working...
X