Bdsm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bdsm

Anyone into this? My girl wanted to try and I'm afraid I might hurt her... any advice you can give me?

If you're afraid that you might end up hurting her, then I would suggest that you don't do it for now. Go and learn the basics of it before doing it. And I would suggest that you try the traffic light system rather than using safewords. Red is obviously stop, green is go or continue with what you're doing, and yellow telling him/her to slow or tone it down because it is starting to be more intense

Comment

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you, BDSM can be dangerous if it is done the wrong way.

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried it before or you're just not into it?

What are the two of you going to try? Because there's different disciplines or activities that you can do that counts as bdsm

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they are thinking of trying it all.

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Brittney01 I'm not really sure about that, sweetie.

I would suggest to try and research the thing or things that you wanted to try before doing it. Because there's a large possibility that the two of you might end up hurting each other if just do it without any research

Comment

• Shaialyn23
      Shaialyn23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this comment, but you can also ask someone who know the in and outs of BDSM for guidelines and tips.

If you're afraid that you might end up hurting her, then don't do it. It's as simple as that. It would be better if you try to improve your sex skills before deciding to do bdsm

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said. I hope every person are like you.

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that he's not good at it that's why they are going to try bdsm?

I hope that you're not going to try it because you find 50 shades as a really sexy movie lol

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard from my friend who is into BDSM that the movie is very cringeworthy ande unrealistic.

• GianneQW
      GianneQW commented
      Editing a comment
      BDSM is serious business. 50 shades is shit.

Dude, you don't need to do bdsm just for her to be fully satisfied. Talk to her while you're doing it and ask her what she wants to be done to her

Comment

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      On his post, it was his girlfriend who wanted to try it, not him.

If you are doing this the first time, I suggest you ask for tips with people you know who are into this kind of kink for a long time.

Comment

Being hurt in the process is part of the BDSM.

Comment

• RopeShow
        RopeShow commented
        Editing a comment
        That's true. Do they think BDSM is just easy to do?

• Cransha30
        Cransha30 commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right but it should be in moderation, not to the point where they hurt themselves to the extreme.

• MonStar
        MonStar commented
        Editing a comment
        Cransha30 that is why they have safe words so that they would know when to stop

If you are afraid to hurt her then do not do it. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Comment

• JazzPer
        JazzPer commented
        Editing a comment
        Not really sure that he's willing to do that since he might end up losing her because of it
    Working...
    X