Fuck Buddies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Buddies?

Have you ever had a fuck buddy that you considered being your boyfriend or girlfriend? If you've been in that situation, what held you back into making things official with the person?

Yes, I had one but I never consider making it official because I know that he is not into me and he only wanted me for my body.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      So what did you do with him? Did you guys just continue being fuck buddies?

Most of my fuck buddies became my boyfriends but at the end, it did not work out.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      Editing a comment
      Which is better your relationship with them when you were fuck buddies or when you became official?

I always have a rule that if it's a fuckbuddy, he will remain a fuckbuddy.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
      Editing a comment
      has that been the case ever since?

There's no chance for me to go more than a fuckbuddy.

Comment

She was an awesome person and I always adore her for that but the thing that held me back is that she was flirting with other guys when I'm not around.

Comment

• ChokeMe
        ChokeMe commented
        Editing a comment
        Did she openly told you that she's flirting with other guys or you found it accidentally?

My parents and my siblings are against my relationship with this guy and ended up they were right.

Comment

I almost fell for one but I've figured he is not worth it because he is a cheater.

Comment

• JazzPer
          JazzPer commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad you didn't end up with him.

• AbsTrack
          AbsTrack commented
          Editing a comment
          But I almost ended up being with him.

I never have a fuck buddy before but I guess relationship which started as fuckbuddies will never work out.

Comment

• PinkDeedee
          PinkDeedee commented
          Editing a comment
          This is true.

A relationship that evolves from a fuckbuddy will work out at first but it will never have a happy ending.

Comment

• JazzPer
          JazzPer commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess what you've said was based on your experience, am I right?

I almost ended up being in a relationship with my fuckbuddy last time but I prevented my self because I know what will be the consequences if I continue it.

Comment

• MarcyPlayground
          Editing a comment
          You just might be afraid of commitment that's why you decided to prevent it from happening

• SkykesNM
          SkykesNM commented
          Editing a comment
          MarcyPlayground Lol! Who wants to be committed to a fuckbuddy in the first place?
      Working...
      X