Embarassing Hookup Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarassing Hookup Experience

During my college days, I was at this party and I was so drunk. By the end of the night, I walked up to a guy and started hooking up with him right in front of my ex. We went to his apartment and he was exactly fine and a bit nervous but when I pulled his cock he managed to pee in my face and I responded by puking at his face while we were making out. I was absolutely mortified. I know it's embarrassing and I want to hear what's yours.

We both got disgusting experiences and it was the time where my bf has eaten my pussy and I did not know that it's my period so he ends up licking some blood which made him puke.
    Last edited by Caroline26; 03-26-2020, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• IThinkUKnoe
      IThinkUKnoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he looked like a vampire right after he licked your bloody vagina?

• queenbee
      queenbee commented
      Editing a comment
      I also have the same experience and it's my first time hooking up with a dude and I perioded all over his bed.

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      queenbee did the two of you tried to remove the stain via handwash or you just shoved the sheets into the washing machine?

Were the two of you still able to do it or you just spent the rest of the night cleaning up?

Comment

• Shanti55
      Shanti55 commented
      Editing a comment
      If they've ever had done it, there's a huge chance that they took a shower first before doing it.

Mine was being caught by security while doing it in my car that is parked in a parking complex. Was forced to drive only wearing my undies because of it.

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they knocked on your window or they just pointed their flashlights on the both of you?

• Cransha30
      Cransha30 commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you still got undies, imagine if you're not wearing anything.

• ElishaBrandin
      ElishaBrandin commented
      Editing a comment
      Cransha30 That's still sexy to me if I drive bottomless, No one will notice it lol.

I was going down on my partner and hit my gag reflex just right, causing me to throw up all over his naked body.

Comment

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you still continue having sex after he cleaned himself up?

• Synthia14
      Synthia14 commented
      Editing a comment
      What was reaction when you puked all over him? Did he ran to the shower immediately to clean himself off or not?

There are many humiliating aspects of this story but I'll keep it short; I met up with a guy late at night and it was a booty call. I was exhausted and once "things" started happening, it was so absolutely boring and lifeless that I started falling asleep. I wanted to wrap it up and go home so I attempted to finish him orally. To make it even better, he couldn't keep it up. So after at least 10 minutes of trying to no avail, I fell asleep with his dick in my mouth and he nudged me laughing at the situation.

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      After he nudged you, did you still go with it and finish the job? That's why I never had sex when I'm exhausted because it will be a disaster on my part.

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      How bad was he at sex that you felt asleep during foreplay?

I once farted while we are on a doggy position and he stops and laughs at me and that's the time I stop eating burrito because of that incident lol.

Comment

• JessaMINELO
      JessaMINELO commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it just a loud fart or it was the one that smells really bad?

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you happen to shit afterwards with all the burrito you've taken?

• Jennstone71
      Jennstone71 commented
      Editing a comment
      JessaMINELO CalmTits You are all embarrassing me and I don't want to talk about it anymore haha.

Once queefed on my ex before. He's the type who fingerbangs me hard and fast, and when he was about to eat my pussy I queefed at him. I assured him that it wasn't a fart so that he can start eating my pussy already.

Comment

• MarrahJA
      MarrahJA commented
      Editing a comment
      It's funny if he actually saw and hear your pussy produce that sound.

• NaughtyNCute
      NaughtyNCute commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's alright it's even humiliating if it happens to be pissed which hit his face lol.

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that his first time being with a girl queefed that's why he asked you if that was a fart or not?

Me and my ex started fooling around on my bed and things were getting hot and heavy. He decides to slip two fingers in my back door and unexpectedly he felt something in his fingers and there's a little bit of poop that he dugout. It was so embarrassing and wish he didn't do it anymore.

Comment

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's really disgusting and did he broke you up because of this embarrassing experience?

• Mariannelou
      Mariannelou commented
      Editing a comment
      Jazza76 that's a really shallow reason to break up with a person. Also technically it's the guy's fault since he decided to try and put his fingers up her asshole.

I got a lot of embarrassing experiences when it comes to partying. I always end up sleeping in the toilet and what's worst is the smell of puke in your clothes and I couldn't longer do it when a guy tries to hump me in bed and I ended up sleeping.

Comment

Working...
    X