Notice Me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice Me!!!

What's the craziest thing that you've done in order for your crush to notice you? Mine was asking him if he can tutor me on the subject that we're both in. I consider it as crazy because I knew the subject like the back of my hand lol.

I've tried to have all the same classes as him and sat within his eyesight.

Comment

• Shanti55
      Shanti55 commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you manage to know what classes was he taking? Did you know someone who can see his schedule?

• NathaneJG
      NathaneJG commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you stalk him to know all his subjects? That sounds creepy for me.

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      Shanti55 it might be an inside job since she was able to know all of his classes lol.

Mine was learning a "cool" dance to do in front of him. did not end up good because the dance was hilarious and notice that he left suddenly maybe to puke because of my dance lol.

Comment

• CarolNM
      CarolNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you a dancer? If yes then you could have danced nicely but if not I guess your crush was disappointed in you.

• NaughtyNCute
      NaughtyNCute commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be distracted by him so it didn't look good at least you must have done it with confidence even if it's hilarious.

If its just to notice me I'll tell the embarrassing thing I've ever done, Well I farted in front of him to be noticed haha and he just smiled.

Comment

• JessaMINELO
      JessaMINELO commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that it was a loud fart and not the silent and smelly type of fart?

• Labra990
      Labra990 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you ever think that what you did was really embarrassing?

Creating and making a fine art that would be in an exhibit to show how creative and handy I am in my artworks. It was a success but he is not a huge fan of art.

Comment

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      That's too bad and at least he had discovered that you are good with something.

• aria75
      aria75 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a great move! I think others appreciated your work even f your crush did not.

This may sound really weird but I liked almost all the posted pictures of my crush online. Even those posted years ago! It was weird but I was noticed by my crush because he sent me a message asking if I was stalking him. lol

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      You would be called a stalker once you liked all of his vids and pics in just one flash.

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      This kind of staking is pretty much obvious and everyone would notice too that you keep liking his picture.

Cutting my hair short because someone told me he loves a girl who has short hair and I did cut my hair short just to be noticed by him and it was my first time and he thinks that it's cute and that made me happy.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have at least tried to ask him out when he noticed that you've gotten a haircut.

• Mariannelou
      Mariannelou commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you both date each other? Cutting your hair short is a big sacrifice for other people.

I really have a crush who is a football player. It's really hard to get the attention of an athletic hottie so what I did was I worked out so hard that I lost ten pounds in three weeks, I felt so confident because I had a six-pack for the first time but somehow he has another crush who is way hotter than I am and it totally crushed my hopes and my heart.

Comment

• Shaialyn23
      Shaialyn23 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's okay you would still find other men who surely will notice you.

• AddyWilliams
      AddyWilliams commented
      Editing a comment
      JazzPer I won;t say that all of my hardwork for change are wasted cause I gain a good and healthy body and because of that I realized how important it is to stay fit.

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right, its not wasted but an achievement instead. AddyWilliams

I could not take the scene if I were to do some attention-seeking moves with him. I am too embarrassed.

Comment

• RopeShow
      RopeShow commented
      Editing a comment
      You could have just pulled off some small talks with him. That would help a little if you are too embarrassed.

• IThinkUKnoe
      IThinkUKnoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are just afraid to be rejected by the guy. Well. If you will not try then it would never be a success to be noticed by your crush.

• Synthia14
      Synthia14 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you could use social media sites at least there you would not need to approach then personally.

addictedcansi I hope that you were really having trouble on that subject unlike what Lindsay Lohan did in Mean Girls where she asked the guy that she liked to tutor her even if she's great in that subject.

Comment

• 4never
      4never commented
      Editing a comment
      She did mention that she already knows it so it's exactly what the movie portrays in the scene.

I used to skate before (and by skate, what I mean is I ride a skateboard) and I would often do simple tricks whenever I see her in the hopes that she would think that what I did was cool.

Comment

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have tried to fail on those tricks since there is a bigger chance that she would notice you for it lol.

• AmethystRockStar
      AmethystRockStar commented
      Editing a comment
      WendyShakes but that would make me look uncool lol.
Working...
X