Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marsha42
    commented on 's reply
    yeah right! maritte029 nothing wrong what ways does the other party do just to fuck you as long as it does not included being abducted. lol

• maritte029
    commented on 's reply
    I don't see anything wrong with this. it only matters if the hook up was not worth it. whatever conspiracy was that

• maritte029
    commented on 's reply
    it really is. with all these lockdowns threatening us. worst is I am too busy to be horny. I should be very horny right now and celebrate a little of freedom

• darkside9
    commented on 's reply
    Sia55 who would not right? whether it's a set up or not but just thinking on how a guy does things just to get close to you. that is so romantic and rare to find. You can find a lot of guys who wants to fuck but not love

• darkside9
    replied
    it has been quite boring lately. wanna have fun?

Leave a comment:

• doggygirl
    commented on 's reply
    darkside9 A girl that he used to hook up must know that.

• doggygirl
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I know, but there are some people who can't stop feeling towards that. Marsha42

• doggygirl
    commented on 's reply
    Brittney01 It will last long if they like that kind of set up. and there are a lot out there who do that.

• Sia55
    commented on 's reply
    I easily fall in love with that kind of person too. darkside9

• darkside9
    commented on 's reply
    You know, if he shows something interest, like he is being a caring person, I get attached to him. Sia55

• SkykesNM
    commented on 's reply
    It is so much better! darkside9

• SkykesNM
    commented on 's reply
    You're right, but if I were them they should not believe it. they might get hurt after that. Jennie03

• Sia55
    commented on 's reply
    darkside9 What would be the good reason why you get attached to him?

• darkside9
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I will have a fuck buddies. it's hard to find a regular hook up for now. JessaMINELO

• darkside9
    commented on 's reply
    Actually I like that kind of set-up. but there is a big possibility that I will get attached to him. Sia55
Working...
X