Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maritte029
    commented on 's reply
    I don't see anything wrong with this. it only matters if the hook up was not worth it. whatever conspiracy was that

• maritte029
    commented on 's reply
    it really is. with all these lockdowns threatening us. worst is I am too busy to be horny. I should be very horny right now and celebrate a little of freedom

• darkside9
    commented on 's reply
    Sia55 who would not right? whether it's a set up or not but just thinking on how a guy does things just to get close to you. that is so romantic and rare to find. You can find a lot of guys who wants to fuck but not love

• darkside9
    replied
    it has been quite boring lately. wanna have fun?

Leave a comment:

• doggygirl
    commented on 's reply
    darkside9 A girl that he used to hook up must know that.

• doggygirl
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I know, but there are some people who can't stop feeling towards that. Marsha42

• doggygirl
    commented on 's reply
    Brittney01 It will last long if they like that kind of set up. and there are a lot out there who do that.

• Sia55
    commented on 's reply
    I easily fall in love with that kind of person too. darkside9

• darkside9
    commented on 's reply
    You know, if he shows something interest, like he is being a caring person, I get attached to him. Sia55

• SkykesNM
    commented on 's reply
    It is so much better! darkside9

• SkykesNM
    commented on 's reply
    You're right, but if I were them they should not believe it. they might get hurt after that. Jennie03

• Sia55
    commented on 's reply
    darkside9 What would be the good reason why you get attached to him?

• darkside9
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I will have a fuck buddies. it's hard to find a regular hook up for now. JessaMINELO

• darkside9
    commented on 's reply
    Actually I like that kind of set-up. but there is a big possibility that I will get attached to him. Sia55

• Sia55
    commented on 's reply
    Most people nowadays like that set-up. darkside9
Working...
X