A possible kind of setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A possible kind of setup?

You met a man from a dating app and you two agreed to have lunch and go places together. By the end of the night, you two had a couple of drinks and ended up having sex. Morning came and you two are still together and decided to grab breakfast. During those conversations, you noticed that you two are always on the same frequency it's as if that you two are soulmates. Yet you both settled not to go on a different level and just be like that. Then again, do you guys think that this kind of setup would be possible?

Ah, this could be friends with benefits kind of setup. Well, What can we say to people like these? They do not want to be in a serious relationship but they got each other and they're like couples already. Why can't they just seal the deal and be actual boyfriends and girlfriends like normal people do?

Comment

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, like they just want to have some fun. Jennie03

• SkykesNM
      SkykesNM commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, but if I were them they should not believe it. they might get hurt after that. Jennie03

• SkykesNM
      SkykesNM commented
      Editing a comment
      It is so much better! darkside9

That could be a possible setup, it is between those two and even if they would deny it, it seems like they're friends with benefits. They're no longer hooking up but they're actually friends with benefits, or are they in the mutual understanding level already?

Comment

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I know, but there are some people who can't stop feeling towards that. Marsha42

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      darkside9 A girl that he used to hook up must know that.

• maritte029
      maritte029 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see anything wrong with this. it only matters if the hook up was not worth it. whatever conspiracy was that

What are they now? They do not have a label yet but I think they could be flings already, they're really sweet and they're always together, so yes, I guess they are flings already.

Comment

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      You know, if he shows something interest, like he is being a caring person, I get attached to him. Sia55

• Sia55
      Sia55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I easily fall in love with that kind of person too. darkside9

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sia55 who would not right? whether it's a set up or not but just thinking on how a guy does things just to get close to you. that is so romantic and rare to find. You can find a lot of guys who wants to fuck but not love

What kind of setup are you referring to? Was that a one night stand only or the beginning of becoming friends with benefits?

Comment

• sweetlove
      sweetlove commented
      Editing a comment
      That was also the question on my mind. What kind of setup? I am being confused now.

• maritte029
      maritte029 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they like friends with benefits, or they just want to hook up again and again. PinkDeedee

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just like that, no label! lol. PinkDeedee

Yet you both settled not to go on a different level and just be like that.

Do you mean it was a one-night stand only?

Comment

• JessaMINELO
      JessaMINELO commented
      Editing a comment
      darkside9 Yeah, and I think they both like that. it would be fun for them if they keep doing that.

• GraceASD
      GraceASD commented
      Editing a comment
      JessaMINELO Yes, btw, have you ever had a fuck buddy before?

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I will have a fuck buddies. it's hard to find a regular hook up for now. JessaMINELO

Of course, it is very possible. The man just stayed for the night. He would leave in the morning after the breakfast and everything would settle down and would be back to the normal affairs of life.

Comment

• AddyWilliams
      AddyWilliams commented
      Editing a comment
      CalmTits Yes, that is a possibility if the both of them would want to level up.

• 4never
      4never commented
      Editing a comment
      After leaving in the morning, most men would no longer contact you again. Well, at least that is true from my experiences.

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know someone who is like that? or have you already experienced it? NYCutie

It is possible for this kind of setup to happen, of course, why wouldn't you feel comfortable around with your hookup? You two just wanted to have a good time and there you have it! You two are not committed but it's like you two are friends that barely know each other but have the same vibe that you two wanted and just kep it that way. Sorta like that.

Comment

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about yah? Have you already experienced that?

it has been quite boring lately. wanna have fun?

Comment

• maritte029
      maritte029 commented
      Editing a comment
      it really is. with all these lockdowns threatening us. worst is I am too busy to be horny. I should be very horny right now and celebrate a little of freedom
Working...
X