Odd hookup stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd hookup stories

I've never had and I don't have any odd, controversial or scandalous kind of hookups but a friend of mine told me that she lost her virginity in a chapel with a youth group leader. (The chapel is just around our neighborhood).

My friend downloaded so many dating apps as possible to find potential hookups, and she encountered an old man that is offering her loads of cash, you know, offering her to be his sugar baby. I just find it odd since I haven't encountered anything like that.

Comment

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm sounds like you would want to encounter someone who's willing to be your sugar daddy, lol! By the way, did your friend go for it? Did she agree to be a sugar baby?

• Shaialyn23
      Shaialyn23 commented
      Editing a comment
      So download the app, sign up, contact that old man and offer to be a sugar baby.

• ElishaBrandin
      ElishaBrandin commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there an app for that thing? What I mean are apps dedicated for sugar babies and sugar daddies.

So, they even do terrible acts inside the house of the Lord? How abominable that they did it there.

Comment

• aria75
      aria75 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that there are some strange things which are happening inside the chapels and churches.

• GraceASD
      GraceASD commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. They do not discriminate a place as any place would do when the lust comes into its full force.

In a chapel? Really? I wonder how horny were they during that time. Lol, they couldn't even wait until they get home or go into a hotel or something.

Comment

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      It probably started with some kissing and then they both got carried away. Especially the girl is a virgin so she was probably curious and would like to immediately know how it feels like to have sex with someone. It is still hilarious though that they did it in a chapel!

I've had numerous hookups before but I have never tried something crazy and scandalous as that. When you think about it, that's a wild experience but there is no way that I will try something like that. I think that it is too disrespectful.

Comment

• Brittney01
      Brittney01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally true! I may be daring and naughty but having sex in a chapel never crossed my mind. That is definitely not included in my list of fantasies.

I am sorry but I find it gross that they did it in a chapel. Are they that cheap to not afford to get a room in a hotel or somewhere else?

Comment

• 4never
      4never commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, hallelujah! LOL, you know what they say about churchgoers, you'd always think that they're innocent but most of the time, THEY"RE NOT! Don't get me started here.

I once had a scandalous hookup at the bar with a random guy. We were caught banging in the men's room, and it was the bouncer who saw us.

Comment

• partyhard6
      partyhard6 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that the bounder didn't join in with you, or didn't even kick you both out because of that scandalous hookup, lol! Why didn't you two just continued doing that in a hotel or at his place?

I should have gone to that chapel. I think that the chapel is a better place than my ex's bedroom. lol. But, no, I would not have it with the youth group leader. Of course, I would still go with my ex-boyfriend.

Comment

• CarolNM
      CarolNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Bet they couldn't take the heat, that's why they both did it there. I hope there aren't any surveillance cameras around

That's a crazy thing! Where did they do it though? In the confession room? I bet there are still other people in the chapel and they must have heard them. Lol! I won't do anything like that.

Comment

There was this one time that my ex boyfriend and I tried to do it in the parking lot of a grocery shop. It was late at night and we didn't think that we'd get caught. When he's about to slide his hands into my pants, I saw an old woman who is about to pass in front of us. What I did was I removed his hands and we just pretended to be hugging each other. That was quite humiliating but fun at the same time.

Comment

• PussyGalore
        PussyGalore commented
        Editing a comment
        It sounds fun to me too

• PussyGalore
        PussyGalore commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't tried it at the parking lot but I had it in quite odd places too
    Working...
    X