Sexual fantasies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual fantasies

Last night I was drinking with friends and I remember that we've talked about sexual fantasies.
    When they asked me, I told them that my sexual fantasy is cuckolding. I'm just curious to ask, what's yours?

My sexual fantasy will always be a gangbang, but with a twist.
    I want each of those men to be of different races and ethnicity.

So I can tell my friends which of them is the best. LOL!

Comment

• CarolNM
      CarolNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, girl, are you sure with that? There are so many races and ethnicity. You might have a hard time accommodating all of them. But I am thinking that this would be a good fantasy so I am with you! I also like to have this one.

• Mariannelou
      Mariannelou commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, this is a nice idea because there is a twist. And I kinda like to follow suit with this one.

• Jazza76
      Jazza76 commented
      Editing a comment
      wooh this makes me laugh, then when it times for you to give birth then it would be different races of baby LMFAO

Almost thought that you've fantasized one of your drinking buddies lol

Comment

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      Would it be one of the guys who are his drinking buddies?

• Jasmmy76
      Jasmmy76 commented
      Editing a comment
      There was a time that I fantasized with one of my drinking buddies. I considered him as hot and yummy that I almost got wet just thinking of what we could do with each other. lol.

• JeansFFF
      JeansFFF commented
      Editing a comment
      Jasmmy76 that must be weird that when you stare your imagining those kind of things with him and by the way you look sexy As F*ck

Mine is still the usual ffm threesome which makes me kinda lame and boring lol

Comment

• MarrahJA
      MarrahJA commented
      Editing a comment
      ElishaBrandin Seriously? The two of the females to be pegging him? Would that be a simultaneous pegging or an interval pegging? I do not think a sane man would like to accept some pegging.

• TittyTassle
      TittyTassle commented
      Editing a comment
      This gave me an idea to have a mmf threesome. I think that it would be good to have some adventure from time to time.

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      Olga78 Yes Iv'e already met anyone who is down for some FFM, that's why I'm saying that it's becoming boring but its my favorite fantasy

One of my best sexual fantasies would be being fucked by my husband. Yes, my happy heart would love to be fucked by my dear husband. He can fuck me anywhere, anytime as long as we're tied together and it would be hard for him to leave because I'll always be the best he's ever had.

Comment

• PinkDeedee
      PinkDeedee commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that he would also choke you during sex because that's something you're into? Just guessing that you're into that because of your username

One of my sexual fantasies involves cuckolding just like NathaneJG. There's something about it that sparks interest in me into doing it unless my future wife or girlfriend would be down for it. I might even join them if they don't mind.

Comment

• PurpleElla
      PurpleElla commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it's just cuckolding and not threesome? Because I bet that you cannot hold yourself if you'd see your wife being fucked right in front of you.

My sexual fantasy is to own a lot of BDSM toys and become a Femdom.
    I'd like to have female slaves as well, and I have to make sure that they'll do anything for me.

Comment

• JeansFFF
      JeansFFF commented
      Editing a comment
      wo0w that's something. You must be aiming to be an bdsm queen with all those toys for pleasure

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You have some strange fantasies over there. Well, if that is what you really want then so be it. Do you also like to have some male slaves, as well?

Mine would always be sensual message with a "happy ending" It's always a relaxation mix with classical symphony that will prep my body and mind for some heights of arousal

Comment

Working...
    X