Ex Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex Games

If the ex of any of friends suddenly contacts and wants to hookup with you, are you going to tell your friend about it or do it behind your friends back?

It depends if you and your friends have an agreement that all exes are off limits from each other. If you guys don't, then its fair game in my opinion

Comment

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      This makes me laugh. Do you really need to make agreements with friends for these kinds of things?

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      PinkDeedee Yes, that is why we never get to date any of our friends' exes even if some desire some. lol. At least, we follow a common practice which would be beneficial to all.

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      AbsTrack When you have some flirty friends then agreements must be made. Without agreements, you'll never know when your ex would become your friends boyfriend.

Nope because I'm not the type of friend who would sleep with their exes. Don't want to end a friendship just because of an easy fuck

Comment

• MKellyK
      MKellyK commented
      Editing a comment
      You are a nice guy. I hope all guys are like you. Unfortunately, most men simply want to fuck and won't really care who to fuck.

I will ask my friend first. If she agrees with it with no hard feelings, then I would go for it.

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you need to ask for her permission? I think that should be something that you've talked about before if the two of you are long time friends

No telling at all. I would grab the chance to fuck the girl. After all, she was the one who came and asked for it and not me. Why would I say no to it?

Comment

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      So the saying "bros before hoes" is not something that you live by? lol

You'll agree if you're a tool and a proven idiot. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Me and my old friends had a deal that it is okay to sleep with anyone's exes as long as the girl would be the one who's going to make the first move

Comment

• ElishaBrandin
        ElishaBrandin commented
        Editing a comment
        But the girls do not usually make the first moves. Although, a little bit of flirting could be seen from most girls.They usually wait for the man to make the action. In that case, your chance to lay down with a girl is low.
    Working...
    X