Second Choice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Choice

Did you feel that you've been the second choice by a guy that you dated or hooked up with?

Been on a double blind date with a friend before. My friend had more chemistry with the guy that supposed to be my date so we ended up switching dates. Me and my friends date ended up hooking up since we just wanted to make the most our of it

Comment

• JeansFFF
      JeansFFF commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that he was at least above average in the bedroom or else it wasn't really worth it

• 4never
      4never commented
      Editing a comment
      JeansFFF Yeah. You need to get something at least.

Nope never felt like that my exes was only forced to date because the girl that they really liked rejected them

Comment

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not really a fan of being like this in any kind of situation.

It never mattered to me. As long I can use him as much.

Comment

If I feel this at some point of the relationship, I abandon ship faster than you know. lol

Comment

• Shaialyn23
        Shaialyn23 commented
        Editing a comment
        At least you something, right? Not just leave without saying anything?

Yes, he told me that since he was rejected by his first choice, at least I am here to make up for it. I slapped him after that.

Comment

• 4never
        4never commented
        Editing a comment
        Things needed to be done. Thank you for that.

Doesn't matter. As long as I get something in return.

Comment

It's really hard to tell for me.

Comment

Yes, I've been with a guy who told me that the first time we had an argument

Comment

• CalmTits
            CalmTits commented
            Editing a comment
            Did the relationship started to go downhill right after he told you that?

Had an ex who felt like that before. It was a long distance relationship and the problem is that I had an ex who lives in the same city. When I told her that I had a chance encounter with the old ex, She (ldr ex) felt afraid that I would end up going back with old ex. I told her ldr ex that she doesn't need to worry about it because I don't have any plans of going back to someone who dumped me and think that I was a boring boyfriend

Comment

• GoldieSnitch
            GoldieSnitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe she's (ldr gf) been in that situation before that's why she's afraid that would happen

Was wondering what would be worse. Being the second choice or being a rebound?

Comment

If it was just a hook-up, that doesn't matter to me at all.

Comment

Yeah, I experience that once so I did not continue going out with him because I felt insulted.

Comment

Yes. And the feeling is just so bad. But what can I do?

Comment

Yeah but that did not let me down because, at the end of the day, he chose me.

Comment

Working...
                  X