The Horror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Horror

Care to share some hookup stories that were an absolute fail or was a total disaster?

The first thing that popped in my mind is the time that I had my period in the middle of sex

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a horror, did you and your partner continue though?

• sweetlove
      sweetlove commented
      Editing a comment
      ThristyMisty Yeah, I was actually amazed that he did not mind the blood at all.

Does having blue balls because the girl had food poisoning or passed out drunk count?

Comment

• Jennstone71
      Jennstone71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you're willing to do it with a girl during her period since you're more concerned about food poisoning and passing out drunk

It was this guy that I met at a party. I was sucking on his dick and wanted me to deep throat it. And I was already tipsy at the time and I ended up puking on his dick right after I deep throated him

Comment

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you continue the session though?

• Jennie03
      Jennie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokeMe No, he was so disgusted that he left me.

It was the time I got drunk with someone else and we decided to check-in in a hotel to hook up when he suddenly left me since his girlfriend kept calling him.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that is a surprise side-piece. lol

• partyhard6
      partyhard6 commented
      Editing a comment
      MarlaZinger I felt really disappointed at that time but well, it already happen.

I met this hot guy at a bar and hit it off quite well. So after a couple of drinks, we ended up going to his place to hookup. He reminded me to try and keep it quite since his "roommate" was already asleep. But when I can't help it anymore and let out a loud moan. His "roommate" suddenly yelled to tone it down. The guy suddenly said "Sorry dad" which made me ask him if his dad is living with him. He then tells me that it's actually the other way around. He (hookup guy) is the one who's living with his dad

Comment

• NathaneJG
      NathaneJG commented
      Editing a comment
      So did you leave immediately once you're done or stayed for the night and had a chat with his "roommate" lol

• MarcyPlayground
      MarcyPlayground commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that you left after having sex with him. That would be a really awkward encounter if you get to talk with the dad the morning after

I was giving the girl a cunnilingus and as she about to cum, her period decided to let her presence yet. I ended up tasting her period blood and spent the next hour gargling and brushing my teeth in order to remove the taste of it

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she apologized to you profusely while you tried to remove the taste of her blood in your mouth?

• AbsTrack
      AbsTrack commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that the last time you ever ate a girl's pussy?

I pee as he was giving me oral and that's the reason why we did not finish it.

Comment

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it was pee and not squirt?

• GoldieSnitch
      GoldieSnitch commented
      Editing a comment
      MonStar Now that you mention about it, I do not know if it was pee or squirt.

I met someone online to hook up with but when we meet in person he was a full-blown lesbian. It was a turn off because I was hoping I can get a dick instead I get a pussy. lol

Comment

• WendyShakes
      WendyShakes commented
      Editing a comment
      So what exactly did you do afterward?

He tried to do anal to me without a lube so it definitely hurt a lot.

Comment

Working...
    X