Regret

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regret

Has any of you hooked up with someone that you immediately regret? And what was the reason why you think that it was a mistake to hookup with that person?

Never regretted all my one night stands. There have been a few guys who felt bad, but not me

Comment

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Just curious, did one of the guys in your one-nights stand take your virginity?

Been a girl who felt guilty because he slept with me so that she can get even with her boyfriend

Comment

• PinkDeedee
      PinkDeedee commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, that's the worst thing you can do to a partner. Did you know that she has a boyfriend at that time?

I regretted it because it was terrible sex and I hadn't enjoyed it even for a bit, it was a waste of time for me.

Comment

• JazzPer
      JazzPer commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that the guy you hooked up with is not a virgin?

I think I never regret anything when it comes to sex.

Comment

I hook up with a person who likes to have public sex. Totally regret it because I think someone takes a video or picture of us having sex.

Comment

Nope, I don't think I regret having sex.

Comment

I regret hooking up with someone because of the reason why I had sex with him. He looks like my ex who just broke up with me at that time and I remember saying I love you to him after having sex.

Comment

I regret it because he was my distant cousin. Did not know that until he shows up in the family reunion.

Comment

Working...
            X