Does it hurt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it hurt?

Guys, do you need to tell your partner everything? Like telling the stories about your past relationships to him/her. Because there was a time when I told my present partner about the things my ex-boyfriend and I did when we were still together and it seems like he was a little bit upset about it.

No, I won't tell him about my past relationships unless he asks.

Comment

• PinkDeedee
      PinkDeedee commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you will not tell the whole story to him. lol

No, because he might assume or think that I still loved my ex.

Comment

• SkykesNM
      SkykesNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, on my experience she actually felt jealous when I told her about my ex when all I wanted is to be totally honest with her.
      Last edited by SkykesNM; 03-08-2019, 09:28 AM.

• Jennie03
      Jennie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      And besides talking about them all of a sudden would only give you problems

It is okay to talk about your respective exes if and only if your partners asked you about it. Otherwise, avoid it as much as possible

Comment

I think it is okay to talk about anything relatable to your partner but not all. Sometimes there are things that don't need to be shared.

Comment

Hollar at me so we can fik

Comment

• Matthew gruz
          Matthew gruz commented
          Editing a comment
          Call me so we can get together

For me, the only time that you have to talk about them is when your current one asks you about it

Comment

What "things that you do" did you tell him exactly? If it is about sex, your current guy has every right to be mad at you

Comment

• INeedSome1
            INeedSome1 commented
            Editing a comment
            If you're right about your guess, I would be surprised if the guy didn't break up with her

No, sometimes it is better to keep things (especially about your exes) for yourself if you want your relationship to work out.

Comment

• Jennstone71
            Jennstone71 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would agree with you on that.

I only tell him the things that he needed to know about me, but other than that, no.

Comment

• Brittney01
            Brittney01 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same goes for me.

I'll just ask you this question first, what would be your reaction if he tells that he prefers doing it with his ex rather than with you? If you get mad about it, then you already know what he felt like when you mentioned your ex to him

Comment

To answer the name of your topic, yes it might hurt if the guy your seeing suddenly talks about his ex

Comment

I don't see the need to, unless he asks me about my past, that will be the time I will share it to him.

Comment

Working...
              X