Border Crossing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border Crossing

I've been hooking up with this guy for a couple of weeks already and I feel that this might turn into something more serious. Can you guys help me out on how I would tell him that I want to take things on a more serious level

Do you really think that he feels the same thing towards you? Better make sure that it's something mutual since you might end up being the one who's making sure that the relationship would work

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      That is why people should never assume thing because most of the times, things don't go our way.

I would suggest to keep your feeling to yourself first and let him be the one who ask you that question

Comment

I always make sure that my hookup would remain a hookup no matter what. And I always make sure to keep my feeling in check

Comment

I suggest that don't rush things up, observe him first and try to see if he have the same feelings towards you.

Comment

Never crossed that line because it would only make look extra needy

Comment

• SkykesNM
            SkykesNM commented
            Editing a comment
            The only time that you would be considered as extra needy is when you're already needy to begin with

Well, I have to know that he shares the same feelings before making it a real relationship. I don't want to end up being in a one sided relationship

Comment

Why not try asking him more personal questions after you guys hook up or try and go out with him on a real date and see his reaction to those plans and questions

Comment

• JazzPer
              JazzPer commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be a great idea. I hope she will follow this suggestion.

• GianneQW
              GianneQW commented
              Editing a comment
              JazzPer Thanks. I also hope she will notice me.

Originally posted by sweetlove View Post
            I don't want to end up being in a one sided relationship
            She's right you don't want to be in that sort of relationship so you have to make sure that what you're feeling towards him would be reciprocated

Comment

Lol! You don't need to do that, dear. Let him be the one to ask it to you.

Comment

• MarlaZinger
                MarlaZinger commented
                Editing a comment
                That's right. Why would she be the one taking the first move?

So have you told him already what you feel towards him? WendyShakes

Comment

• Jasmmy76
                Jasmmy76 commented
                Editing a comment
                It seems like you are really interested with WendyShakes
            Working...
            X