Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't talk about yourself too much while on a date!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't talk about yourself too much while on a date!!

Finally went out with this guy that I've been talking to on this website and sadly, it didn't go that well. We decided to go to this quiet and cozy pub and it was all going nice. But this guy just talked WAYYYY too much!! I mean half an hour passed and I felt like days have gone by. He just kept going on and on! I tried to pull it through and salvage something out of it, because frankly speaking, I've spent a lot of time talking to this guy on sonaughty and I just didn't want all that time and effort to go to waste. But it didn't take me another half an hour to realize that this wasn't worth trying. He was boasting about his work, money and every little thing imaginable and I just couldn't take it any more. So I decided to pull out my fake excuse and got myself out of there. I've hooked up with so many guys through this site and this is the first time I've met someone like this. I'm glad that I had an excuse set in my mind for an incident like this. If you don't have one, remember to keep one just in case. It might save you a lot of trouble!

Haha it's funny until it happens to you!! Luckily, I haven't had any bad dates like that. I mean you get a guy every now and then that you just don't click with, but I've always been able to put up with that and get what I wanted out of those dates. It's good to know though, that something like that can happen.

Comment

@Dcup.Becky lol yes! Definitely funny until it happens to you! I never thought that I'd have to deal with a man like this, but it finally happened and I was like 'omg this can't be happening to me!'. But there I was, stuck there with a guy running his mouth about things that didn't interest me at all

Comment

i once met this chick who was so self obsessed n i had to sit through all her talking for 2 hours! it was the same as what you had gone through except for the fact that i hooked up with her haha i was kinda in the mood that night n i didn't want to go home without getting laid, so i just put up with everything n went to her place after the date. the sex was actually good. probably because she wasn't talking much when we were in bed, luckily!

Comment

It's a great idea to have a fake excuse to fall back on when you're going on a blind date. I mean any date that you get from a site like SoNaughty is technically a blind date. Although you get to know people online before meeting them, you can get to know someone up to a certain point online. That's why there's always a chance of going out with a bad match. I mean it depends on human chemistry. If the guy jennlowe met went out with ray-wisconsin's date, it may have been smooth sailing for those two people! I always tell men that I have a very demanding job. That way, I can bail any time if I want to.

Comment

I don't know who's rude, you for posting what happened to you or him for being too full of himself while on a date

Comment

• JazzPer
              JazzPer commented
              Editing a comment
              Easy there, She was just sharing an experience she had, nothing wrong with that, it's not like she's flashing the guy's name or anything like that. No harm done.

• StickyDickie
              StickyDickie commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah go easy on her. She's just venting her frustration about her crappy date

Never had and experience like that, I try to get to know the guys online before going on a date, but hey, that's just me.

Comment

• ChokeMe
              ChokeMe commented
              Editing a comment
              Then how about you get to know bit better then...lol

• MarlaZinger
              MarlaZinger commented
              Editing a comment
              You can "try" to get to know someone as much as you can but it's different online and when you're sitting in front of each other
          Working...
          X