Casual sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual sex

Weird question, I know. Here's the problem: I'm feeling quite horny and most guys wouldn't expect me to enjoy casual sex so without asking them for it directly I don't know what to do. I know lots of guys who would be into this kind of thing but I don't want it to be awkward asking or hinting at it. would guys know that I'm down by hearing I've done it with someone else? any suggestions would help

How do you expect to find a FWB if you don't want to ask or even hint at it If you have the confidence to have casual sex with someone, you have the confidence to ask them directly. The worst that can happen is they take it as a compliment but say no.

Comment

maybe a few drinks or a good start up a conversation would do before asking them about the casual sex thing.

Comment

If you ever been a booty call of somebody, try the lines that he used on you whenever he's feeling horny. That would definitely give the guy a hint that you want to bump uglies with him

Comment

Just send them a nude pic of yourself with the caption: want to have a taste of them? They would run towards you as fast as they can

Comment

• CalmTits
            CalmTits commented
            Editing a comment
            Spoken like a real pro lol

Just go and hook up with anybody who fits your type. I don't see anything wrong about it

Comment

• TittyTassle
            TittyTassle commented
            Editing a comment
            I was expecting that you would volunteer to satisfy her sexual craving

• LowBlowJojo
            LowBlowJojo commented
            Editing a comment
            Well if she wants me, I don't see anything wrong with that. Lol

Send the guy that you're eyeing a nude pic of yourself and tell him that you're horny. That would certainly get the attention of any straight guy lol

Comment

If you're looking for somebody to hookup with, I'm just a short pm away

Comment

You just might need to improve your flirting skills so that the guys know that you want to hookup with them?

Comment

• AbsTrack
                AbsTrack commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe you can show her your flirting skills in order for her to get more guys
            Working...
            X