How Do I Attract More Women My Age

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Attract More Women My Age

I'm on here to try dating of course, and I'm finding that I'm getting messages, but most of them are from women who are younger than I am. I'm not really interested in dating younger ladies - nothing wrong with them, I'm just not interested is all. I'd just like to date women who are my own age. I want to be with someone that I can have a good time with and who gets the same things that I do, has already been through a lot of the same stuff in life...all that stuff. What can I do a better job of on here to make sure that I'm attracting women who are closer to my own age? I'd love anyone's advice on this.

Not a bad problem to have brother. lol. If you want to attract more women your age though, then you should probably make sure that your profile is giving off the right vibe. Like, are you showing pictures that are going to be appealing to a more mature woman? Have you stated this in your profile information? These would definitely be great first steps to consider when you're looking at attracting certain types of women. Give that a try and see what ends up happening. The more obvious you are about what you're looking for on the site, then the more likely you are to attract what it is that you're looking for.

Comment

I would agree with FarmBoy424. If you're looking for someone who's closer to your own age, then you'll probably want to make sure that your profile is acdurately reflecting this. Make sure that you're showing the right pictures and that your information is reflecting what it is that you're really looking for when it comes to the people you're meeting on this site. It'll really help to weed out a lot of the women that you're not really interested in meeting, and you'll definitely end up getting more interest from women who are looking to meet guys in their own age range as well, which is usually the case.

Comment

Your profile is always going to be the best and most obvious way that you can determine who you hear from. Make sure that the info on your profile clearly states what you are and what you aren't looking for. There's nothing at all wrong with that, and in doing so, you'll avoid getting a lot of contact from women who you're not interested in hearing from. Make sure that you're showing pictures of you doing things that would be more appealing to women in your age range as well. I would assume that most people who respond to you on here are going to do so in the same manner that most of us have up to this point.

Comment

You definitely need to know your audience, and display information accordingly.

Comment

If I look at a man's profile and it specifically says that he's looking for women his own age, yet shows pictures of him partying and doing shots, then I would definitely not bother to talk to him, because he clearly has a very immature way of behaving. If you want to appeal to women in your own age range, then you're going to want to make sure that you're not behaving like a 20-something in the photos you put up. Too many drinking pics, or too many pics of you with other women, or other women cropped out, and that is really going to turn someone your age off in a hurry. I would never bother to spend much time talking with someone who portrayed himself that way. Just some suggestions...and of course, make sure that you've put what you're looking for in the comments.

Comment

• AmethystRockStar
              AmethystRockStar commented
              Editing a comment
              Point proven, but at the same time, maybe he's trying to show how fun he could be,

Take the time to make sure that your profile is speaking to exactly who it is that you want to attract. The pictures and information that you put up are incredibly important.

Comment

Information is the key, my man. As mentioned in an earlier comment - know your audience.

Comment

Make sure that your profile is giving off the right vibe if you're looking to appeal to women of a certain age.

Comment

Just do you. You don't have to beg them to be with you. Just be cool

Comment

• MonStar
                    MonStar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    For you sweetie, I'd beg a day or two, just to have a date with you.

Be mature and act like your proper age, just like that. But seriously, go to places where people your age are usually found

Comment

If you're in your late 30's or much older, just tell them that you're ready to settle down? Lol

Comment

• RopeShow
                      RopeShow commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Those two things would surely work for a gold digger or someone who's desperate

• MarlaZinger
                      MarlaZinger commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I guess that might work since women who wants to have kids will be interested in you since we have an expiry date when it comes to making children lol

• PussyGalore
                      PussyGalore commented
                      Editing a comment
                      no telling him he's rich would only attract younger women, and the good ones are really hard to sort

Originally posted by GoldieSnitch View Post
                    Be mature and act like your proper age, just like that. But seriously, go to places where people your age are usually found
                    I think its quite difficult to find those kind of places

Comment

Working...
                    X