Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should We Be Having Sex On The First Date?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again, everyone!

Comment

Hey my sex life is totally messed up because I did what I thought was right in my younger days now it appears to be a miracle if I get another chance.

Comment

I think it all depends on the chemistry, if the attraction is so strong that the both of you could not resist having sex on the first date, then I think there's no issues to it.

Comment

If you had a good time with him and plan to see him again, maybe don't hook up with him. But if you didn't have fun and he's your type, go for it since there's a chance that you would have the right chemistry when it comes in the bedroom

Comment

If the guy is hot, why not. At least you have a free meal and sex for desert lol

Comment

If you really like the person. Also, your adults so what's stopping you

Comment

If you want to see him again and want to make the most out of it then have sex with him. At least both you would be satisfied

Comment

i personally don't see anything wrong with it. Sex shouldn't be seen as a way of degrading women. But as a form of affection and adoration for someone you like

Comment

Originally posted by ChokeMe View Post
                    If the guy is hot, why not. At least you have a free meal and sex for desert lol
                    She definitely knows what she is talking about

Comment

Bad idea, well unless it's with me sweetie, lol just kidding. How about taking it a bit slower next time. A friendly advice.

Comment

• PussyGalore
                        PussyGalore commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Why the need to take things slow if the chemistry is really great so far?

Got a friend from college, who's a real hunk, handsome, athletic, intelligent, but damn his beliefs in staying celibate till married,

Comment

If you want to make that most out of it,then go ahead and hook up with him

Comment

Working...
                        X