Pissing on the face - a kink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissing on the face - a kink

My best friend called me. She told me that she had known a man from a dating site, and they would have a date soon. She also confessed that they made an arrangement to have sex after the date. Well, that was so normal to me until she told me that the man has a kink - pissing on the face. Oh, I had not encountered someone who pissed on my face. Now, if you were to have that date, would you also accept his pissing on the face kink?

Well, that sounds gross. Actually, I have not tried that one yet. Now, I am beginning to wonder how it feels to have that kink. Instead of his cum showering on my face, it would be his piss.

Comment

• IThinkUKnoe
      IThinkUKnoe commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like that is something you're willing to try based on the first part of your answer lol.

• Labra990
      Labra990 commented
      Editing a comment
      IThinkUKnoe do you also have the interest to try it?

I have never tried it before, but I had watched some videos. For me, I would do it if the location is outside the house like an outdoor sex. How about doing it on a pool or beach? Oh, I would not do it on a bedroom as that would be too messy.

Comment

• sweetlove
      sweetlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you should ask JessaMINELO for the number of his date if you don't mind getting pissed on.

I think that there are only few people who have that kind of kink. Do they really feel happy when they piss someone on the face?

Comment

• Caroline26
      Caroline26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, they do. Would they still do it if they do not feel happiness over it?

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course they do feel happy and turned on by doing it since that's the thing that they're into.

Are you talking about she's going to piss on his face or he's the one who's going to piss on her face? I would tell him that I'm not into that sort of thing and just wish him luck on his search for a girl who's willing to be pissed or going to piss on him.

Comment

• aria75
      aria75 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that most often, it is the men who get to piss the women. I do not know why they find pleasure in doing that thing. Anyway, as for me, I do not want to receive any piss from him. Is his cum not enough to be splattered on my face?

Your friend might have signed up on a dating site for people who have certain kinks and fetishes that's why she ended up with that guy. She needs to be careful when it comes to dating site since she might end up being forced to do something that she's not into

Comment

• GianneQW
      GianneQW commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet she really wanted to date someone who has a fetish but she didn't expect to date someone who's into golden showers.

• Cynthax12
      Cynthax12 commented
      Editing a comment
      But she could refuse it if she does not want the sex acts that the man wants to do with her. Even then, it is true that going out with strangers is a dangerous act.

• ChokeMe
      ChokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      That could be a possibility. Well, I think that pissing on the face is a relatively safe kink. I could not see any harm from doing it.

I'm willing to continue dating him as long as there's no peeing involved whenever we're going to have sex. If he can't do that, then I would tell him that it would be over for the two of us.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to allow him to sleep with other women who has the same kink as he is?

• MarlaZinger
      MarlaZinger commented
      Editing a comment
      What if pissing on his partner is the only thing that can make him go hard? Does it mean that you're wiling to be in a sexless relationship with him?

If he only mentioned his pissing kink during the date itself, I would finish the date and tell him afterwards that this will not work since I don't date men who are into that kind of kink.

Comment

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be mad at him because he didn't tell you about his kink early on?
Working...
X