Real info?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real info?

If you ever have a hookup with someone you met online or maybe a stranger, do you usually say real information about your name, your address, and other personal information? Or would you rather conceal the truth? Why?

If the person that I am hooking up with is a complete stranger, I wouldn't tell him about my real information. Because there is no need for me to do that. Besides, there is a bigger chance that our hookup is just a one-time thing.

Comment

• CarolNM
      CarolNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you even lie about your first name? I guess that it would be too much if you provide a fake name.

Hmm if that person has a potential to be in a relationship with me, I will most likely tell him my real personal information. When I say potential, I mean if he is kind, sincere, and of course, honest. He might be the one that I am waiting for, right?

Comment

• MarrahJA
      MarrahJA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is possible that a real relationship will come out from a hookup. So I guess people should always give out their real information.

• Cynthax12
      Cynthax12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or so you hope. But it is more likely that he only wanted a one night stand. All those efforts would be put to waste.

I think it depends on his performance during the hookup. If he performed well, then I guess I might consider giving him my real name and my contact number. In that way, he'll be able to reach me easily when he wants to hookup again.

Comment

• sweetlove
      sweetlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, if that man is a good hookup, consider giving him your real info and expect that sooner or later he will just hit you up to have more hookups with you.

I am not the type of person who lies even about the simplest and little things. That is why you should expect me to tell all the real information that my hookup partner wants to know about me.

Comment

• ShayaLDF
      ShayaLDF commented
      Editing a comment
      You wouldn't lie even if your safety is what's at risk? What a dumb habit you got there, queenbee. I hope you'll have second thoughts about your actions. If I were you, I will conceal the truth especially if my hookup partner seems creepy.

• JessaMINELO
      JessaMINELO commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. They are also people, and most hookups are actually nice. We must be open and provide whatever they need and want to know.

It depends on the personal information that he wanted to have. I would give my first name and that would be fine. Of course, no need to provide my last name as he does not need it anymore. Oh, I am talking about one-night stand here, okay?

Comment

• GianneQW
      GianneQW commented
      Editing a comment
      First names and nicknames would be fine to know, but the last names? Who or why the hell is there a need to ask for those last names? Are they scared that you might be related to them? LMAO, I hope not.

Yes, I'll give out all my real information. Because I don't think there is no reason for me not to do that. Also, my hookup partner and I already shared something special so I guess he deserves to know genuine information about me.

Comment

• addictedcansi
      addictedcansi commented
      Editing a comment
      But be careful, guys can be sweet and genuine with their words and all that. You can't be so sure that he's been giving you out legitimate information because it seems not.

• Marsha42
      Marsha42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there is nothing to be hidden. After all, they would be able to know if they are determined to know.

• MonStar
      MonStar commented
      Editing a comment
      So what are you going to do if he's some sort of psycho and ends up stalking or harassing you when things didn't work out for the both of you?

Only my first name and my number would be given out and nothing more. I believe that we would have just sex and that it would be done just one time. After that, we would not see each other again.

Comment

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      But you can't tell that sometimes during the pillow talk after sex, it's either you or those people will tend to share bits of information about themselves. Well, be wary of that as well since you two are having some relaxation and talking then you might have said some things that should not be said at all.

• partyhard6
      partyhard6 commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he was really good in bed and you want to do it again with him some other time? Would you give your full name and perhaps your address too? Because I might do something like that.

• doggygirl
      doggygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, those two information are important for a communication. How could you call each other you do not have a name and a number?

I'm willing to give him my name but never my number or address. I would just tell him the time and where would be meeting

Comment

• PussyGalore
      PussyGalore commented
      Editing a comment
      So you wouldn't mind that the two of you would be hooking up at his place?

I would just tell where we would be meeting and my first name nothing else. We can just talk on the app where we've met to find out if the meet up would push through or not

Comment

Working...
    X