Most effective way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most effective way

Yeah, we know that there are various ways to make a successful hookup. It depends on the situation and on the people themselves. But, what is the best and most effective way to ask a man whom you like?

It depends if a man already knows you or not. If he already knows you and already friends with each other, then that would be easier as you could directly invite him for a date. A direct invitation would be good enough. Just go on and send him a message or you could call him. Now, if a man does not know you, then you need some good actions to notice you. From there, you could ask him already. Do not wait for those men to invite you as there would be high chances that they won't if you are under their radars.

Comment

• INeedSome1
      INeedSome1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that being friends with them would be very easy for you to ask them out. Also, they're comfortable to accept your invitation and it's clear to them that you're taking a step to a whole other level between you two already.

In my opinion, the best way is to drop tiny hints regarding your feelings towards the man then eventually reveal the truth that you like him. When you've gathered enough courage, tell him directly already.

Comment

• LowBlowJojo
      LowBlowJojo commented
      Editing a comment
      You cannot drop hints on guys because they want it straight to the point! He cannot analyze what hints you are dropping off for him, you two might end up having misunderstandings and we don't want that, right?

I don't think that I'm able to confess to a man. I am too scared to do that. Plus, there's a tendency that I'll be rejected and I don't like rejection so I won't do something like confessing my feelings to a man.

Comment

• ThristyMisty
      ThristyMisty commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't do anything, then nothing would happen. If you did something, even if you were rejected, then at least you had tried to do it. If it became a success, then you must congratulate yourself.

• sweetlove
      sweetlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that is the scary part - the rejection part. But if we do not do something, then we won't go anywhere, right?

Saying your feelings through a song is something creative and it will definitely be memorable to the man that you like. It's a plus if you are playing the instrument while you sing the song.

Comment

• Jennstone71
      Jennstone71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Doing a serenade to a man? Do you think that he would be so shy that serenading is a guy thing to do and not for a woman to do? Well, I think he would still appreciate that since you're sincere with every word that you've sung to him. It made him realize that you're intentions to him are serious.

• CalmTits
      CalmTits commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, songs. Sounds like a good idea. So, what could be a good song? Of course, this should be a love song.

If I like the guy only because I want to hookup with him, then I'll be straightforward about it and just ask him for a hookup. But if I like him in quite a serious level, then I guess it's better if I plan for my confession. I think I'll talk to his friends and ask for help regarding the things that he likes so that I can give those to him.

Comment

• rennie32
      rennie32 commented
      Editing a comment
      Having a resource to get to know someone better is great! Also, that would only mean that you are determined to be with him, who knows? Maybe he secretly likes you as well but you're way ahead of him for making the first move/s.

• PinkDeedee
      PinkDeedee commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not ask for the help of my friends as I could do it myself. This is called girl power. I would be the one to approach him, be friends with him, and execute my plan to have him.

Man? But I am a man, so I won't ask another man! Lol. Suddenly, I became gay. Okay, anyway, to answer it in a proper context, I think that we should be nice and lovable to the person whom we like. In that way, we would be able to convince them to have dates with us.

Comment

• aria75
      aria75 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, we shouldn't show them our bad side so that they would know what type of person we are in a bad way as well? I mean, they wanted to see the good and bad side, right? So better show it to them so they'll know what type of person are you.

• Caroline26
      Caroline26 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, would you fake your goodness just for the person to like you? Would you do those kinds of faking things?

I'd ask him if he wants coffee or beer? That way, I may know if I should take him out on a bar or at a peaceful coffeeshop that I know. So what if I asked him out first? It's about time that we show how interested we are in those guys.

Comment

• sweetgal12
      sweetgal12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he would choose to be in those coffee shops and get to know you better. At least you two could have nice conversations over a cup of coffee in a much peaceful ambiance, right?

• darkside9
      darkside9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember one time I had asked a man if he wanted to have some coffee sometime. He replied: "I do not drink coffee." I was like: "Oh, okay."

One, make sure that you have a chance that a man would like you for a date. Otherwise, whatever you do, it would be a failure. If you feel that a man likes you, then you would easily invite him for a date. Yes, do the initiative and ask him directly.

Comment

Working...
    X